Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 18:32:05 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host
    mxbw-bluewin-ch.hdb-cs04.ellb.ch[195.186.227.50] refused to talk to me: 501
    HELO missing ptr entry

<[email-masked]>: host
    eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.22.161] said: 550 5.7.1
    Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact
    your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block
    list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB8EUR06FT034.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.225] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR06FT022.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.22.161]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB8EUR06FT016.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

Subject: Hallo! Ich schreibe einen Artikel daruber, wie man am besten anfangt, mit einem Mann auszugehen.
From: Lawes Lucy <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2022 04:30:35 +0300

Kostenlose Website! 

Suche nach Sexpartnern. Die Suche nach einem Sexualpartner ist mit Hilfe unserer Website einfach. Wir haben eine riesige Datenbank mit Benutzern aller Art, so dass Sie fur jeden den perfekten Partner finden konnen. Die Website enthalt Profile von LGBT-Personen, Menschen mit nicht-traditionellen Neigungen und Vorlieben. Im Online-Chat ist es einfacher, sich zu offnen und seine Fantasien zu gestehen, so dass es leicht ist, den richtigen Partner zu finden.

Elvira

OPEN CHAT   

Sabine

OPEN CHAT   

Nathalie

OPEN CHAT   

Adeline

OPEN CHAT  

OPEN 

Klicken Sie hier, um sich vom Newsletter abzumelden.