Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 18:31:50 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.225] said: 550
    5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please
    contact your Internet service provider since part of their network is on
    our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR06FT026.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.22.161]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB8EUR06FT047.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.225] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR06FT036.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.225]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR06FT036.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.225] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR06FT036.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mail.emailn.de[46.182.21.2] said: 550 5.7.1 Your
    reverse DNS is misconfigured (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mail.emailn.de[46.182.21.2] said: 550 5.7.1 Your
    reverse DNS is misconfigured (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

Subject: ♪ And deeds with confidence and success, may your spirits be bright
From: Diana Page <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2022 04:31:34 +0300

Kennen Sie Sie? Sehen Sie Sich Ihr Profil An!

Willst du ein Video mit diesem Madchen sehen? Sie hat eine Menge in ihrem Profil! Geben Sie nach der Registrierung ihre Profil-ID: 52291147 in das Suchfeld ein.
Unsere Ressource erscheint in den Top-Seiten fur Sex-Dating, aber wir positionieren uns als eine Plattform fur die Suche nach ernsthaften Beziehungen. Wir haben einen Videochat, bei dem Sie alles und noch mehr sehen konnen. Dieses Madchen zeigt sich in ihrer ganzen Pracht. Wenn Sie ihr Bild nicht sehen, legen Sie es in Ihren Posteingang.
Eine Website, auf der selbst die hubschesten Frauen zuerst schreiben. Sie glauben es nicht? Uberzeugen Sie sich hier! Die Anmeldung ist kostenlos!
Gefallt Ihnen Ihr Sexualleben nicht? Vielleicht fehlt etwas? Nutzen Sie unsere Website. Sie konnen gerne etwas Neues ausprobieren, nutzen Sie einfach unsere Ressourcen. Viele Madchen konnen dazu beitragen, den Sex pikanter, interessanter und aufregender zu machen.

OPEN SITE 

Ich bin nicht daran interessiert, den Brief zu lesen.