Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 18:31:36 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.225]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR06FT018.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.225]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR06FT018.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.225]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR06FT018.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.225] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR06FT018.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mail2.gundlack.de[185.30.32.79] said: 554 5.7.1
    Spam message rejected (in reply to end of DATA command)

Subject: Wenn du dich nicht auf den ersten Blick in mich verliebt hast, muss ich noch einmal vor dir hergehen.
From: Fiserova Korinna <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2022 04:30:24 +0300

Erster Anruf Kostenlos! 

Affaren sind gefuhlvoll. Jeder hat seine eigene Liebesgeschichte, nicht jeder hat eine gluckliche Geschichte. Vielleicht sind wir schon lange nicht mehr in einer Beziehung mit einem geliebten Menschen, fuhlen aber immer noch Liebe. In einer solchen Situation kann es nicht darum gehen, sich neu zu verlieben. Aber es ist moglich, einfach nur das korperliche Vergnugen zu genieben.

Irina

OPEN CHAT   

Gerdeke

OPEN CHAT   

Iris

OPEN CHAT   

Janina

OPEN CHAT  

SEND MESSAGE 

Melden Sie sich von diesem Newsletter ab.