Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 18:30:25 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host
    mxbw-bluewin-ch.hdb-cs04.ellb.ch[195.186.227.50] refused to talk to me: 501
    HELO missing ptr entry

<[email-masked]>: host
    mxbw-bluewin-ch.hdb-cs04.ellb.ch[195.186.227.50] refused to talk to me: 501
    HELO missing ptr entry

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.12.33] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB3EUR04FT043.eop-eur04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.14.33] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR04FT057.eop-eur04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.14.33]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR04FT057.eop-eur04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.14.33]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR04FT057.eop-eur04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.14.33] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR04FT057.eop-eur04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.telenet-ops.be[195.130.132.8] said: 550 5.1.1
    Recipient address rejected: User Unknown (in reply to RCPT TO command)

Subject: Ich kann eine Andeutung in Ihren Augen sehen. Aber was ist das?
From: Margaritha Danielsson <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2022 04:30:07 +0300

Holen Sie sich jetzt Ihre Boni, melden Sie sich jetzt an und machen Sie neue Bekanntschaften!
Moglicherweise gibt es ein Problem beim Zugriff auf das Foto, verschieben Sie die E-Mail in Ihren Posteingang. Wenn Sie keine Verantwortung in einer Beziehung ubernehmen wollen und Ihre Freiheit schatzen, ist unsere One-Night-Dating-Seite genau das Richtige fur Sie. Seien Sie vor allem verantwortungsbewusst und lehnen Sie dubiose Angebote ab, auch wenn Sie sie noch so attraktiv finden. Sicherheit ist das Wichtigste, wenn es um schnellen Sex geht.
Die Website wird taglich verbessert, viele praktische Funktionen sind bereits verfugbar. Wenn du das Madchen in der Nachricht magst, kannst du sie uber ihre Profil-ID finden: 72687430.
Um eine Stripperin besser kennenzulernen, sollten Sie die Bar in den ersten Stunden nach der offnung des Lokals aufsuchen. Aber jetzt ist es moglich, eine Stripperin auf unserer Website zu finden. Auf Wunsch unserer Mitglieder haben wir eine Kategorie fur Stripper hinzugefugt.

Mochte Dampf Ablassen!

OPEN PROFILE 

Klicken Sie hier, um sich vom Newsletter abzumelden.