Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 18:26:49 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host aspmx.l.google.com[142.251.2.26] said:
    550-5.1.1 The email account that you tried to reach does not exist. Please
    try 550-5.1.1 double-checking the recipient's email address for typos or
    550-5.1.1 unnecessary spaces. Learn more at 550 5.1.1
    https://support.google.com/mail/?p=NoSuchUser
    129-20020a630787000000b00476cc73fd87si2138052pgh.512 - gsmtp (in reply to
    RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    hotmail-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.17.97] said: 550 5.7.1
    Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact
    your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block
    list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB8EUR05FT006.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    hotmail-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.17.97] said: 550 5.7.1
    Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact
    your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block
    list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB8EUR05FT006.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    hotmail-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.17.97] said: 550 5.7.1
    Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact
    your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block
    list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB8EUR05FT006.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    hotmail-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.17.97] said: 550 5.7.1
    Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact
    your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block
    list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB8EUR05FT006.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.naver.com[125.209.238.100] said: 550 5.1.1 No such
    user qOgrB5+uTReS6rKd9ZGLRw - nsmtp (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host ASPMX.L.GOOGLE.com[142.251.2.26] said: 550-5.7.1
    [108.170.60.122      18] Our system has detected that this message is
    550-5.7.1 likely suspicious due to the very low reputation of the sending
    IP 550-5.7.1 address. To best protect our users from spam, the message has
    been 550-5.7.1 blocked. Please visit 550 5.7.1
    https://support.google.com/mail/answer/188131 for more information.
    g4-20020a655944000000b0046ff7bbe583si14396001pgu.702 - gsmtp (in reply to
    end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host mta-gw.infomaniak.ch[83.166.143.57] said: 550
    5.1.1 <[email-masked]>: Recipient address rejected: User unknown
    in virtual mailbox table (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host ASPMX.L.GOOGLE.com[142.251.2.26] said:
    550-5.2.1 The email account that you tried to reach is disabled. Learn more
    at 550 5.2.1  https://support.google.com/mail/?p=DisabledUser
    g4-20020a631104000000b00435135c1d96si13457030pgl.806 - gsmtp (in reply to
    RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.nate.com[117.53.116.15] said: 550 5.1.1 No such
    user <[email-masked]> (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[142.251.2.26] said:
    550-5.1.1 The email account that you tried to reach does not exist. Please
    try 550-5.1.1 double-checking the recipient's email address for typos or
    550-5.1.1 unnecessary spaces. Learn more at 550 5.1.1
    https://support.google.com/mail/?p=NoSuchUser
    lx9-20020a17090b4b0900b0020d4b43d8b5si551869pjb.103 - gsmtp (in reply to
    RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[142.251.2.26] said:
    550-5.1.1 The email account that you tried to reach does not exist. Please
    try 550-5.1.1 double-checking the recipient's email address for typos or
    550-5.1.1 unnecessary spaces. Learn more at 550 5.1.1
    https://support.google.com/mail/?p=NoSuchUser
    lx9-20020a17090b4b0900b0020d4b43d8b5si551869pjb.103 - gsmtp (in reply to
    RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[142.251.2.26] said: 550-5.1.1 The email account
    that you tried to reach does not exist. Please try 550-5.1.1
    double-checking the recipient's email address for typos or 550-5.1.1
    unnecessary spaces. Learn more at 550 5.1.1
    https://support.google.com/mail/?p=NoSuchUser
    lx9-20020a17090b4b0900b0020d4b43d8b5si551869pjb.103 - gsmtp (in reply to
    RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[142.251.2.26] said:
    550-5.7.25 [108.170.60.122] The IP address sending this message does not
    have a 550-5.7.25 PTR record setup, or the corresponding forward DNS entry
    does not 550-5.7.25 point to the sending IP. As a policy, Gmail does not
    accept messages 550-5.7.25 from IPs with missing PTR records. Please visit
    550-5.7.25  https://support.google.com/mail/answer/81126#ip-practices for
    more 550 5.7.25 information.
    lx9-20020a17090b4b0900b0020d4b43d8b5si551869pjb.103 - gsmtp (in reply to
    end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[142.251.2.26] said:
    550-5.7.25 [108.170.60.122] The IP address sending this message does not
    have a 550-5.7.25 PTR record setup, or the corresponding forward DNS entry
    does not 550-5.7.25 point to the sending IP. As a policy, Gmail does not
    accept messages 550-5.7.25 from IPs with missing PTR records. Please visit
    550-5.7.25  https://support.google.com/mail/answer/81126#ip-practices for
    more 550 5.7.25 information.
    lx9-20020a17090b4b0900b0020d4b43d8b5si551869pjb.103 - gsmtp (in reply to
    end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[142.251.2.26] said:
    550-5.7.25 [108.170.60.122] The IP address sending this message does not
    have a 550-5.7.25 PTR record setup, or the corresponding forward DNS entry
    does not 550-5.7.25 point to the sending IP. As a policy, Gmail does not
    accept messages 550-5.7.25 from IPs with missing PTR records. Please visit
    550-5.7.25  https://support.google.com/mail/answer/81126#ip-practices for
    more 550 5.7.25 information.
    lx9-20020a17090b4b0900b0020d4b43d8b5si551869pjb.103 - gsmtp (in reply to
    end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[142.251.2.26]
    said: 550-5.7.25 [108.170.60.122] The IP address sending this message does
    not have a 550-5.7.25 PTR record setup, or the corresponding forward DNS
    entry does not 550-5.7.25 point to the sending IP. As a policy, Gmail does
    not accept messages 550-5.7.25 from IPs with missing PTR records. Please
    visit 550-5.7.25  https://support.google.com/mail/answer/81126#ip-practices
    for more 550 5.7.25 information.
    lx9-20020a17090b4b0900b0020d4b43d8b5si551869pjb.103 - gsmtp (in reply to
    end of DATA command)

Subject: To which you'll want to return in moments of anxiety and doubt.
From: Karina Walker <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2022 04:26:34 +0300

A Couple Of Minutes To The Best...!

Unfortunately, not all people are lucky enough to find a regular partner for intimacy. Therefore, they have to look for opportunities to satisfy their needs in other ways. The ideal is someone with whom you can meet at any convenient time and just have sex without burdening yourself with any obligations.

| | |

Beatrice
OPEN

Paula
OPEN

Gerharda
OPEN

Amelia
OPEN

REGISTRATION

I don't want to receive any more emails like this.