Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 18:17:03 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: Host or domain name not found. Name service error for
    name=tdsgroup.com.au type=A: Host not found

<[email-masked]>: host apc.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.55.161]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [BN8NAM12FT020.eop-nam12.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host apc.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.55.161] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [BN8NAM12FT020.eop-nam12.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host apc.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.55.161]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [BN8NAM12FT020.eop-nam12.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.17.97] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB8EUR05FT058.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    mx1.emailsrvr.com[184.106.54.1] said: 550 5.1.1
    <[email-masked]>: Email address could not
    be found, or was misspelled (G8) (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx2.telenet-ops.be[195.130.132.9] said: 552 5.2.0
    kpGZ2803Y2eERbg01pGaCV Your message is considered spam (in reply to end of
    DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host tele2-se.mail.protection.outlook.com[104.47.1.36]
    said: 550 5.4.1 Recipient address rejected: Access denied. AS(201806281)
    [VE1EUR01FT020.eop-EUR01.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to RCPT TO
    command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.17.97] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB8EUR05FT030.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host a.mx.gtt.smail.eu[195.170.168.141] said: 550 5.1.1
    <[email-masked]>: Recipient address rejected: User unknown in virtual
    mailbox table (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host aspmx.l.google.com[142.250.141.26]
    said: 550-5.1.1 The email account that you tried to reach does not exist.
    Please try 550-5.1.1 double-checking the recipient's email address for
    typos or 550-5.1.1 unnecessary spaces. Learn more at 550 5.1.1
    https://support.google.com/mail/?p=NoSuchUser
    s3-20020a056a0008c300b0056b8bbfe687si12376830pfu.171 - gsmtp (in reply to
    RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-tnl.mail.saunalahti.fi[62.142.5.237] said: 550
    5.1.1 Recipient not found on this system (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    comhem-se.mail.protection.outlook.com[104.47.1.36] said: 550 5.4.1
    Recipient address rejected: Access denied. AS(201806281)
    [VE1EUR01FT054.eop-EUR01.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to RCPT TO
    command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    mx1.suomi24.heinlein-hosting.de[80.241.60.212] said: 550 5.1.1
    <[email-masked]>: Recipient address rejected: User unknown in
    relay recipient table (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    mxbw-bluewin-ch.hdb-cs04.ellb.ch[195.186.120.50] refused to talk to me: 501
    HELO missing ptr entry

<[email-masked]>: host avas-in2.exigo.ch[193.93.20.27] said: 550 Invalid
    recipient (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host extmail.optusnet.com.au[211.29.133.14]
    said: 521 5.7.1 <[email-masked]>: Recipient address rejected:
    You are not allowed to send mail. Please see
    http://csi.cloudmark.com/reset-request/?ip=108.170.60.122 if you feel this
    is in error.  (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-stp.mail.saunalahti.fi[62.142.5.236] said:
    550 5.1.1 Recipient not found on this system (in reply to RCPT TO command)

Subject: Let me make you happy.
From: Dörte Olsen <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2022 04:16:09 +0300

Don't Miss The Chance!

We are a resource that has helped thousands of people from all over the world get to know each other over the years. Our dating services are available nationwide. So you can be sure you'll always find someone from the city you're in.

| | |

Jane
LIke

Lisa
LIke

Susy
LIke

Albina
LIke

Open

Not interested in reading the letter.