Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 18:15:54 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.seznam.cz[77.75.76.42] said: 550 5.1.1 Sorry,
    no mailbox here by that name. (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.seznam.cz[77.75.78.42] said: 550 5.1.1 Sorry, no
    mailbox here by that name. (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.seznam.cz[77.75.78.42] said: 550 5.1.1 Sorry,
    no mailbox here by that name. (in reply to RCPT TO command)

Subject: Tento den bude jeste lepsi, kdyZ teď na minutu vydechnete vsechny sve starosti.
From: Britt Dumont <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2022 04:14:10 +0300

Rozmanitost Obsahu! 

Kazdy den nas navstivi tisice uzivatelu. Hledejte na nasich oblibenych seznamkach a mozna uz ted najdete spriznenou dusi, pritele nebo zajimaveho spolecnika. Staci se zaregistrovat a zacit komunikovat s nabidkami ostatnich clenu. Mozna ted chcete napsat osobe, ktera se stane vasim partnerem!

Tamara

LIke   

Alina

LIke   

Mechtild

LIke   

Mareike

LIke  

Open Chat 

Tyto e-maily uz nechci dostavat.