Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 18:04:25 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[142.251.2.27] said:
    550-5.7.25 [108.170.60.122] The IP address sending this message does not
    have a 550-5.7.25 PTR record setup, or the corresponding forward DNS entry
    does not 550-5.7.25 point to the sending IP. As a policy, Gmail does not
    accept messages 550-5.7.25 from IPs with missing PTR records. Please visit
    550-5.7.25  https://support.google.com/mail/answer/81126#ip-practices for
    more 550 5.7.25 information.
    gq18-20020a17090b105200b0020b127afe7dsi449400pjb.70 - gsmtp (in reply to
    end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx.tlen.pl[193.222.135.150] said: 550
    "[email-masked]": Podane konto nie istnieje / No mailbox here by that
    name (#5.1.1) (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx.wp.pl[212.77.101.4] said: 550
    "[email-masked]": Podane konto jest zablokowane administracyjnie lub
    nieaktywne / This account is disabled or not yet active (#5.1.1) (in reply
    to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx.tlen.pl[193.222.135.150] said: 550 "[email-masked]":
    Podane konto nie istnieje / No mailbox here by that name (#5.1.1) (in reply
    to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx.wp.pl[212.77.101.4] said: 550 "[email-masked]": Podane
    konto nie istnieje / No mailbox here by that name (#5.1.1) (in reply to
    RCPT TO command)

Subject: Co taki przystojny mezczyzna jak Ty szuka dziewczyny online?
From: Yasmin Petit <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2022 04:03:14 +0300

Seks Bez Zobowiazan! 

Niektore z podstawowych celow randek online obejmuja: regularne spotkania seksualne, jednorazowe relacje bez zobowiazan, wykonywanie wirtualnych polaczen seksualnych, uprawianie seksu w innych miastach lub krajach podczas podrozy lub podrozy sluzbowych, znalezienie pary lub partnera do nowych doswiadczen.

Luna

Send Message   

Dagmar

Send Message   

Frida

Send Message   

Regine

Send Message  

REGISTRATION 

Zrezygnuj z otrzymywania tego biuletynu.