Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 17:45:38 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.161]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM7EUR06FT010.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.161] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM7EUR06FT010.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

Subject: Ich wollte Ihnen nur einen schonen Tag wunschen!
From: Cermakova Leonie <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2022 03:43:55 +0300

Leonie
was online 59 minutes ago   

Growth: 165 Sexualni zajmy: Angriffspose ID: 76782233 Prsa: 3 Hmotnost: 55 O mne: Sehr froh, endlich auf der Seite des erotischen Datings zu sein.   

Free Registration

Wir entschuldigen uns fur dieses Missverstandnis. es ist technische arbeit erforderlich, um den inhalt des servers zu andern oder zu andern, manchmal dauert es ein paar stunden. Moglicherweise treten beim offnen von Fotos Probleme auf. Das ist kein Problem, am einfachsten ware es, diesen Brief in den Posteingang zu verschieben. Finden Sie interessante Menschen und lernen Sie sie kennen. Melden Sie sich noch heute an und finden Sie Ihre andere Halfte in Ihrer Nahe.

Klicken Sie hier, um sich von dieser E-Mail abzumelden.