Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 17:45:24 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.12.33] said: 550
    5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please
    contact your Internet service provider since part of their network is on
    our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB3EUR04FT018.eop-eur04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.14.33] said: 550
    5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please
    contact your Internet service provider since part of their network is on
    our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR04FT037.eop-eur04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.14.33]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR04FT037.eop-eur04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host smtpin.rzone.de[81.169.145.97] said: 550 5.7.1
    Refused by local policy. No SPAM please! (B-EX
    149500::1668559482-799E0899-A9F9B26C/20/7607387433) see
    https://www.strato-hosting.co.uk/faq/product/why-are-my-emails-not-being-delivered
    (in reply to end of DATA command)

Subject: Glauben Sie an Liebe auf den ersten Blick?
From: Tikhomirova Alexa <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2022 03:44:27 +0300

Lernen Sie Sich Gegenseitig Kennen! 

Ich bin der Administrator einer intimen Dating-Website. Wir haben ein einzigartiges Angebot. Gerade jetzt kommt ein Madchen namens Diana in deine Stadt. Sie ist eine regelmabige und wichtige Kundin von uns. Sie wurde gebeten, einen Mann zu finden. Sie sucht ein Treffen fur perversen Sex. Dies ist nicht das erste Mal, dass wir diesen Service anbieten und wir konnen Ihnen sagen, dass Sie es nicht bereuen werden, wenn Sie sich mit ihr treffen. Sie liebt Sex wirklich! Sie dreht einfach durch, wenn sie 1 Tag lang keinen Sex hatte. Wenn Sie an diesem Angebot interessiert sind, rufen Sie sie bitte an. Ihre Telefonnummer steht in ihrem Profil. Oder schreiben Sie eine Nachricht auf der Website und sie wird Ihnen antworten. Mit freundlichen Gruben, Website-Verwaltung.

Adelheid

Online Chat   

Larissa

Online Chat   

Sigrun

Online Chat   

Elina

Online Chat  

FREE REGISTRATION 

Ich mochte solche Briefe nicht erhalten.