Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 17:45:19 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.161] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM7EUR06FT058.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host easy.uni.de[217.69.254.149] said: 550 5.7.1 Your
    reverse DNS is misconfigured (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

Subject: Ich weiss nicht, wie ich es dir sagen soll... Ich habe einen Test gemacht und er hat gezeigt, dass wir perfekt fureinander sind.
From: Betina Briggs <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2022 03:43:38 +0300

Rufen Sie Sie An! 

Komplexe bekampfen und neue Hohen erklimmen. Ein Sexualpartner hat keinen Grund, Sie zu belugen, und wenn er Sie bewundert, ist das nur aufrichtig. Das starkt das Selbstwertgefuhl ungemein. Die Intimitat mit einem schonen Madchen, das definitiv nicht wegen der Blumenstraube/Restaurants mit Ihnen zusammen ist, verbessert die Selbstwahrnehmung eines Mannes.

Ronya

Open   

Beata

Open   

Caroline

Open   

Saskia

Open  

REGISTRATION 

Ich bin nicht daran interessiert, den Brief zu lesen.