Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 17:37:45 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host cbx.virusfree.cz[31.7.241.26] said: 554 5.7.1
    <[email-masked]>: Recipient address rejected: Access denied, user does
    not exist (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host cbx.virusfree.cz[31.7.241.26] said: 554 5.7.1
    <[email-masked]>: Recipient address rejected: Access denied, user
    does not exist (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host cbx.virusfree.cz[31.7.241.26] said: 554 5.7.1
    <[email-masked]>: Recipient address rejected: Access denied, user does
    not exist (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host cbx.virusfree.cz[31.7.241.26] said: 554 5.7.1
    <[email-masked]>: Recipient address rejected: Access denied, user does
    not exist (in reply to RCPT TO command)

Subject: Pokud vas dnes cekaji starosti a problemy, ať jsou pro vas uspesne vyreseny.
From: Rijnsburger Love <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 17:58:56 +0300

Zdarma Nazivo! 

Jsme zdrojem, ktery v prubehu let pomohl poznat se tisicum lidi z celeho sveta. Nase seznamovaci sluzby jsou dostupne po cele zemi. Muzete si tak byt jisti, ze vzdy najdete nekoho z mesta, ve kterem se nachazite.

Caecilie

OPEN   

Nadin

OPEN   

Gesa

OPEN   

Thilde

OPEN  

Send Message 

Nemam zajem si dopis precist.