Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 17:23:46 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host antimx.centrum.cz[46.255.227.37] said: 550 #5.1.0
    Address rejected. (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.161] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM7EUR06FT044.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.seznam.cz[77.75.78.42] said: 550 5.1.1
    Sorry, no mailbox here by that name. (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.seznam.cz[77.75.78.42] said: 550 5.1.1 Sorry, no
    mailbox here by that name. (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.seznam.cz[77.75.78.42] said: 550 5.1.1 Sorry, no
    mailbox here by that name. (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.seznam.cz[77.75.78.42] said: 550 5.1.1 Sorry, no
    mailbox here by that name. (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.seznam.cz[77.75.78.42] said: 550 5.1.1 Sorry, no
    mailbox here by that name. (in reply to RCPT TO command)

Subject: Inspirujte se kaZdou chvili a inspirujte vsechny kolem sebe!
From: Strakova Sofi <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2022 03:23:31 +0300

Stranky Zdarma! 

Pro praci s temito sluzbami nemusite mit zadne zvlastni dovednosti. Nekolika jednoduchymi pohyby si muzete vybrat partnera, ktery vas zajima. Komunikace probiha mezi skutecnymi lidmi, takze ani v tomto ohledu neni treba se ucit nic zvlastniho. Muzete byt sami sebou a sblizit se s lidmi, kterym se to libi. Nastesti je na techto strankach mnoho uzivatelu.

Lotte

OPEN CHAT   

Jutta

OPEN CHAT   

Carlotta

OPEN CHAT   

Elvira

OPEN CHAT  

OPEN PROFILE 

Nemam zajem si dopis precist.