Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 17:02:08 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host cbx.virusfree.cz[31.7.241.26] said: 554 5.7.1
    <[email-masked]>: Recipient address rejected: Access denied, user does
    not exist (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host cbx.virusfree.cz[31.7.241.26] said: 554 5.7.1
    <[email-masked]>: Recipient address rejected: Access denied, user
    does not exist (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host cbx.virusfree.cz[31.7.241.26] said: 554 5.7.1
    <[email-masked]>: Recipient address rejected: Access denied, user does
    not exist (in reply to RCPT TO command)

Subject: KeZ tento den neni snadny jako dalsi den
From: Theresa Dornakova <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 18:15:35 +0300

Horka Sleva! 

Kazdy den nas navstivi tisice uzivatelu. Hledejte na nasich oblibenych seznamkach a mozna uz ted najdete spriznenou dusi, pritele nebo zajimaveho spolecnika. Staci se zaregistrovat a zacit komunikovat s nabidkami ostatnich clenu. Mozna ted chcete napsat osobe, ktera se stane vasim partnerem!

Magdalene

Send Message   

Lydia

Send Message   

Kathi

Send Message   

Margaritha

Send Message  

Free Registration 

Takove dopisy nechcete dostavat.