Subject: Undeliverable: How do you feel about initiative girls?
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 23:33:38 +0000

Delivery has failed to these recipients or groups:

[email-masked]<mailto:[email-masked]>
Your message wasn't delivered because the recipient's email provider rejected it.

Diagnostic information for administrators:

Generating server: GV3P280MB0129.SWEP280.PROD.OUTLOOK.COM

[email-masked]
Remote Server returned '550-5.7.26 This message does not pass authentication checks (SPF and DKIM both 550-5.7.26 do not pass). SPF check for [lsmindia.com] does not pass with ip: 550-5.7.26 [2a01:111:f403:c202::2].To best protect our users from spam, the 550-5.7.26 message has been blocked. Please visit 550-5.7.26 https://support.google.com/mail/answer/81126#authentication for more 550 5.7.26 information. g6-20020a056402320600b00461701dab0csi12451400eda.526 - gsmtp'

Original message headers:

Reply-To: Leonie Guerrero <[email-masked]>
From: Leonie Guerrero <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Subject: How do you feel about initiative girls?
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2022 02:33:19 +0300
 =?us-ascii?Q?1BrFhPgSrhyoCmjP+uKX/EWw1togUgjE4nvnmTZ4rgmUo2KfmgODrxAJxBC2?=
 =?us-ascii?Q?87IOlOwFPrbkAm0isfRcLRoFJ7IL/aM6JUiBVwMdB1U6Xt2T3Q/7fW80Lqav?=
 =?us-ascii?Q?kenBNEZstoDBmyEaKiEyQ+VFrTT9GMGJ5s0eIX+3I/llfHMRx4+5vDZ/bMWj?=
 =?us-ascii?Q?qhWJ8ROa3MaNljuran6dxCOB/JOFhlf/hWr63ivYXeIIxnI627NoHNRVE2VZ?=
 =?us-ascii?Q?X+tAmCH3qSGrqyrRkjp0mwgdqA0kaMuFfwfDCMeIxwFb5l4GY+hGejQoewOs?=
 =?us-ascii?Q?G0mrQ50qXQYmnsHVxM/2kMvst+njWcAa1GLfw5o032NYd6MGop1PhqkgTEah?=
 =?us-ascii?Q?YhtQ8VyoPtbVOYqa2E0e2wKhJ518luzbPDDf6oEFgRB+WhO/3QX/RLDFEdvb?=
 =?us-ascii?Q?J8CXajJifB3XFXjFPmetnfB42TX1GdR0tSvrqo4tvey48x/4aqgZ4qIdaR2c?=
 =?us-ascii?Q?cK1CdbjETjN2bLwQ1H4RGxM3aDLAv7iSRlaDFCQEyq1+aaGbv5vYVGEWMzxz?=
 =?us-ascii?Q?yMdW/nGbnSV3CqZUHEYF4SFBtb4dj8T/qqReR5X98wZgQX8164z67oLO7zxM?=
 =?us-ascii?Q?HqaA/tltuJJ6oPYWaLnq27nNEolb01j5vKyly6ygmZpVBTkJEOKkJ8ay/w8P?=
 =?us-ascii?Q?4OTObPB8BscF+AZwCSmRp/HgrNYtsjtLIuRSGsAiNpLW6Kay6tvSvTMy9Opk?=
 =?us-ascii?Q?K2SgxvhAbOpLVnxOF6I7oa+J5rriAkoQZdiQqUbiq7EI3jU7GOtVCXGRjHQx?=
 =?us-ascii?Q?juU8Zkhoyn3KkatEh3wOfeOesCGt1ghv2sA8z7sL5U+5aDXmfjC58j4j4wIh?=
 =?us-ascii?Q?OLAHixp0fFrdhjMLNEjbPeGJTbP9zo+mOOu5n4WD808+duoBHmGnDdAWm/Zn?=
 =?us-ascii?Q?qapJRt/MYVaTnmYeGCxEjqMx5APvm5Ec7p1Yb5Y=3D?=
X-MS-Exchange-Safelinks-Url-KeyVer: 1
X-MS-Exchange-ATPSafeLinks-Stat: 0
X-MS-Exchange-ATPSafeLinks-BitVector: 2000:0x0|0x0|0x2000|0x0;
X-OriginatorOrg: karlskrona.se
X-MS-Exchange-CrossTenant-OriginalArrivalTime: 15 Nov 2022 23:33:31.7254
 (UTC)
X-MS-Exchange-CrossTenant-Network-Message-Id: 44bce31d-9d85-4f1b-dfff-08dac761cec0
X-MS-Exchange-CrossTenant-Id: 1ff1a55c-17d0-4282-b9a5-2567952b6bb2
X-MS-Exchange-CrossTenant-AuthSource:
        VI1EUR04FT038.eop-eur04.prod.protection.outlook.com
X-MS-Exchange-CrossTenant-AuthAs: Anonymous
X-MS-Exchange-CrossTenant-FromEntityHeader: Internet
X-MS-Exchange-Transport-CrossTenantHeadersStamped: GV3P280MB0129

Subject: How do you feel about initiative girls?
From: Leonie Guerrero <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2022 02:33:19 +0300

VARNING: Detta meddelande kommer utifrån och inte från någon inom Karlskrona kommun. Klicka inte på några länkar eller öppna några bifogade filer om du inte känner igen avsändaren eller vet att innehållet är säkert.

We added an update today! Search by profile id is now available. If you like this girl, you can find her by typing her profile id: 51609119 into the search field.
A site where even the prettiest girls write first. Bathe in women's attention! One month free VIP account. Confirmed profiles. Beauty contests and prizes. 18+.
You should move into a trusting relationship with the girl so she can feel comfortable and at ease. Let the girl get to know you a little better so that she can rely on you in every way.
Sex is on every girl's mind in one way or another. Someone just delays the moment of truth, and someone else declares his intentions right away. This is what our website is for, with the opportunity to meet in confidence. Photo of the girl with the thought of sex is attached to this letter, if you do not have her displayed, move the letter to the category - Inbox.

Public Access To Intim Photos!

Free Registration
Click here to unsubscribe.