Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 16:22:07 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: Host or domain name not found. Name service error for
    name=gmail.pl type=A: Host found but no data record of requested type

<[email-masked]>: host aspmx.l.google.com[74.125.137.26] said:
    550-5.7.1 [108.170.60.122      18] Our system has detected that this
    message is 550-5.7.1 likely suspicious due to the very low reputation of
    the sending IP 550-5.7.1 address. To best protect our users from spam, the
    message has been 550-5.7.1 blocked. Please visit 550 5.7.1
    https://support.google.com/mail/answer/188131 for more information.
    h191-20020a6383c8000000b004620564706dsi12854321pge.730 - gsmtp (in reply to
    end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host smtp-in.hosting.orange.pl[217.97.216.210] said:
    550 5.1.1 <[email-masked]>: Recipient address rejected: User
    unknown in relay recipient table (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx.wp.pl[212.77.101.4] said: 550
    "[email-masked]": Podane konto nie istnieje / No mailbox here by that
    name (#5.1.1) (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.fl.netia.pl[81.219.55.202] said: 550 5.1.1 <[email-masked]>:
    Recipient address rejected: User unknown in virtual mailbox table (in reply
    to RCPT TO command)

Subject: Znasz powiedzenie "sluchaj kobiety i rob na odwrot"?
From: Axelsson Lotta <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2022 02:19:29 +0300

Wysoka Jakosc Wideo! 

Jestesmy zasobem, ktory przez lata pomogl poznac sie tysiacom ludzi z calego swiata. Nasze uslugi randkowe sa dostepne na terenie calego kraju. Mozesz wiec byc pewien, ze zawsze znajdziesz kogos z miasta, w ktorym jestes.

Elizabeth

Open Profile   

Anett

Open Profile   

Else

Open Profile   

Sophie

Open Profile  

CLICK HERE 

Kliknij tutaj, aby zrezygnowac z subskrypcji biuletynu.