Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 16:13:03 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host ASPMX.L.GOOGLE.COM[142.251.2.26] said:
    550-5.1.1 The email account that you tried to reach does not exist. Please
    try 550-5.1.1 double-checking the recipient's email address for typos or
    550-5.1.1 unnecessary spaces. Learn more at 550 5.1.1
    https://support.google.com/mail/?p=NoSuchUser
    q1-20020a170902dac100b0018734f65792si15855303plx.331 - gsmtp (in reply to
    RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.11.97] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB5EUR02FT026.eop-EUR02.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.11.97] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB5EUR02FT026.eop-EUR02.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.11.97]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB5EUR02FT026.eop-EUR02.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.11.97]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB5EUR02FT026.eop-EUR02.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.11.97]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB5EUR02FT026.eop-EUR02.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.11.97] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB5EUR02FT026.eop-EUR02.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.11.225] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM0EUR02FT028.eop-EUR02.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.11.225] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM0EUR02FT028.eop-EUR02.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.11.225] said: 550
    5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please
    contact your Internet service provider since part of their network is on
    our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM0EUR02FT028.eop-EUR02.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx4.fastwebnet.it[85.18.95.15] said: 550 RCPT
    TO:<[email-masked]> User unknown (in reply to RCPT TO command)

Subject: Ho il desiderio di trovare la felicita dopo aver visto il tuo profilo.
From: Lavrova Dörthe <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2022 02:12:32 +0300

Invia messaggi e regali - fatti notare!

Il team di Serious Dating si sforza di creare una comunita di persone interessate a trovare un compagno di vita, quindi tutti i profili sono soggetti a una rigorosa moderazione. Incontri - un servizio per chi cerca l'amore!

Molti possono nascondere informazioni personali per un incontro sessuale, ma e sempre una buona idea chattare online prima di accettare un incontro personale. E una buona idea videochattare prima, perche questo ti aiutera a formarti un'opinione della persona. Parlate apertamente delle vostre preferenze e desideri fin dall'inizio per evitare spiacevoli sorprese in seguito.

Connettiti quando vuoi - puoi comunicare con persone di altre citta e paesi 24 ore al giorno, inviando e leggendo messaggi quando e conveniente per te. Un gran numero di utenti registrati e le loro aggiunte giornaliere.

Il nostro profilo e semplicissimo: non devi fare nulla per padroneggiare le sue funzioni di base. Gli strumenti di ricerca user-friendly e la navigazione intuitiva ti permettono di navigare facilmente attraverso la base di utenti e iniziare un dialogo con le persone che ti interessano.

Rispetto ai metodi tradizionali di incontri, il nostro sito ha un grande vantaggio nella sfera degli incontri seri - l'abbinamento delle persone in base a parametri definiti. Questo approccio ti permette di trovare un compagno sulla base di conclusioni logiche e non sulla simpatia sconsiderata, come spesso accade nella vita. Naturalmente, anche l'aspetto gioca un ruolo, quindi un sito di incontri serio include un elenco di foto e interi album. In questo modo, e possibile valutare una persona in base a molti fattori e avere uno sguardo piu attento. Comunicare e sempre piu facile quando si hanno gia temi, punti di vista e hobby comuni.

Open Profile 

Non voglio ricevere tali lettere.    

L'email ti viene consegnata dalla tua attivita di incontri.

©2002 Non Sei Solo | Piazza Inferiore di S. Francesco, 2, 06081 Assisi PG, Italia