Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 16:11:52 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.161] said: 550
    5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please
    contact your Internet service provider since part of their network is on
    our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM7EUR06FT018.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.22.161] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB8EUR06FT004.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.161]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM7EUR06FT061.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.161]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM7EUR06FT061.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

Subject: In questo buon giorno, che il cielo, il sole, le nuvole e tutta la natura
From: Natal Wanda <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2022 02:11:33 +0300

Wanda
was online 54 minutes ago   

Prsa: 2 ID: 00888759 Hmotnost: 69 Growth: 175 Sexualni zajmy: Posizione V O mne: Sexy, tenero, appassionato, vai   

Click

Ci scusiamo sinceramente per l'inconveniente. Incontriamo molte persone ogni giorno e, grazie al nostro sistema di matchmaking intelligente, molte presentazioni possono diventare molte di piu. Non preoccuparti, puoi vedere la foto se sposti il messaggio nella tua casella di posta.

Non mi interessa leggere la lettera.