Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 16:10:44 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host
    eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.11.97] said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately,
    messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact your Internet
    service provider since part of their network is on our block list (S3140).
    You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB5EUR02FT044.eop-EUR02.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.11.97] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB5EUR02FT044.eop-EUR02.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.11.97] said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately,
    messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact your Internet
    service provider since part of their network is on our block list (S3140).
    You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB5EUR02FT044.eop-EUR02.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.11.97]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB5EUR02FT044.eop-EUR02.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

Subject: Volevo un gattino quando ero piccola, ma i miei genitori non me lo permettevano.
From: Josefine Lindqvist <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2022 02:09:48 +0300

Josefine
was online 12 minutes ago   

Prsa: 2.5 ID: 84900895 Hmotnost: 70 Growth: 167 Sexualni zajmy: Essere sotto il tuo partner nel sesso O mne: Quando non ti piace nessun ragazzo, li vuoi tutti. Sono una giovane ninfomane che si annoia senza compagnia.   

Open Chat

Ci scusiamo sinceramente per qualsiasi inconveniente che vi abbiamo causato. Promettiamo di ripristinare la situazione e di ricordarvi che nel caso abbiate bisogno del nostro aiuto potete contattarci in qualsiasi momento. Se non vuoi relazioni lunghe, la nostra risorsa e per te. Ci sono molte persone decenti qui, e la possibilita di imbattersi in un falso e minima. Nessun accesso alla foto? Sposta la lettera dallo spam alla posta in arrivo, per problemi di accesso alla foto, come compensazione, ti diamo un account premium gratuito con molte funzioni sul nostro sito.

Annullare l'iscrizione a questa newsletter.