Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 15:59:34 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.0.33]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [HE1EUR01FT050.eop-EUR01.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.0.33]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [HE1EUR01FT054.eop-EUR01.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host gaestehaus-angermund.de[212.227.10.131]
    said: 550 5.7.0 Your server IP address [108.170.60.122] is missing a
    reverse DNS entry. See
    http://spamauditor.org/best-practices/check-ip-reverse-dns/ for more
    information. Protection provided by MagicSpam 2.0.18-1
    http://www.magicspam.com (in reply to RCPT TO command)

Subject: Ich wurde gerne alles uber Sie wissen, und noch ein bisschen mehr!
From: Cora Huhtala <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2022 01:59:19 +0300

CLICK HERE 

Es ist nicht schwer zu erraten, dass die Suche nach einem Partner fur eine intime Beziehung ohne Verpflichtung auch einfacher ist, mit Hilfe unserer Website zu tun.
Eine Website, auf der selbst die hubschesten Frauen zuerst schreiben. Sie glauben es nicht? Uberzeugen Sie sich hier! Die Anmeldung ist kostenlos!
Saftige und attraktive Madchen nur auf unserer Seite. Wenn du ein Madchen magst, kannst du sie auf dieser Ressource finden. Geben Sie ihre Profil-ID in das Suchfeld ein. 44989226.
Moglicherweise gibt es ein Problem beim Zugriff auf das Foto, verschieben Sie die E-Mail in Ihren Posteingang. Wenn Sie keine Verantwortung in einer Beziehung ubernehmen wollen und Ihre Freiheit schatzen, ist unsere One-Night-Dating-Seite genau das Richtige fur Sie. Seien Sie vor allem verantwortungsbewusst und lehnen Sie dubiose Angebote ab, auch wenn Sie sie noch so attraktiv finden. Sicherheit ist das Wichtigste, wenn es um schnellen Sex geht.

Sie Ist In Der Stimmung Fur Sex!

Melden Sie sich von diesem Newsletter ab.