Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 15:59:33 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.1.33] said: 550
    5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please
    contact your Internet service provider since part of their network is on
    our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VE1EUR01FT092.eop-EUR01.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.0.33] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [HE1EUR01FT029.eop-EUR01.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.0.33]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [HE1EUR01FT029.eop-EUR01.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.0.33]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [HE1EUR01FT029.eop-EUR01.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx2.telenet-ops.be[195.130.132.9] said: 552
    5.2.0 kmzX2800F2eERbg01mzXdS Your message is considered spam (in reply to
    end of DATA command)

Subject: Wurden Sie sich verzeihen, wenn Sie mich ignorieren?
From: Dumont Cora <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2022 01:59:16 +0300

Hochwertiger Inhalt! 

Die Daten aus unseren Profilen und der Korrespondenz werden vertraulich behandelt und sind fur Aubenstehende nicht einsehbar. Deshalb mussen die Nutzer keine Angst haben, dass ihre Beziehung offentlich wird. Der gute Ruf von Madchen und Mannern wird nicht gefahrdet. Die Website ist gegen Eingriffe von auben geschutzt, so dass das Risiko eines Virenangriffs durch Anklicken eines Links wahrend Ihrer Korrespondenz minimal ist. Auberdem werden Sie nicht durch endlose Spam-Mails belastigt.

Lischen

Open Profile   

Kora

Open Profile   

Maja

Open Profile   

Magdalene

Open Profile  

REGISTRATION 

Ich bin nicht daran interessiert, den Brief zu lesen.