Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 15:46:55 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host apc.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.58.161]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [BN8NAM11FT062.eop-nam11.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.22.161] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB8EUR06FT063.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.22.161]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB8EUR06FT068.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.161]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM7EUR06FT060.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.161] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM7EUR06FT060.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host a.mx.gtt.smail.eu[195.170.168.141] said: 550
    5.1.1 <[email-masked]>: Recipient address rejected: User unknown
    in virtual mailbox table (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host fml0.his.se[193.10.184.120] said: 550 5.1.1
    <[email-masked]>... User unknown (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.22.161]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB8EUR06FT064.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.22.161]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB8EUR06FT064.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.suomi24.heinlein-hosting.de[80.241.60.212] said:
    550 5.1.1 <[email-masked]>: Recipient address rejected: User unknown in
    relay recipient table (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.161]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM7EUR06FT034.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.161] said: 550
    5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please
    contact your Internet service provider since part of their network is on
    our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM7EUR06FT034.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.161] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM7EUR06FT034.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.161] said: 550
    5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please
    contact your Internet service provider since part of their network is on
    our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM7EUR06FT034.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.22.161] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB8EUR06FT011.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx.xtra.co.nz[210.55.143.33] said: 554 5.7.1
    Message rejected due to possible spam content (in reply to end of DATA
    command)

Subject: You know, I can't dance at all. But you seem to be quite good at fixing that.
From: Wera Robertsen <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2022 01:45:28 +0300

Why do you crave sweets so much?

Our website is very safe, you don't have to give your address, phone number and other contact information. Because of this, only if there is a mutual desire and willingness, a personal meeting can take place, otherwise the person you are talking to will not be able to find you. This is especially important for people who have been "burned" in a blind encounter and do not want to give up all their personal information right from the start.

In today's rhythm of life, it is very difficult to find the time and energy to get acquainted in real life. And we have solved this problem. Look for a companion according to your interests, higher education, common goals and views on life. Communicate, get to know each other and only then - make an appointment.

Easy flirting and search for a serious relationship. The vast majority of users spend their time on our site flirting with people they are attracted to. Even if the purpose of dating is originally different, some time passes in non-binding messages anyway. Many people who want to get to know each other do not expect a long term relationship, but they often start small and build a lasting relationship that leads to something more meaningful.

Many people dream of a distant overseas countries, but the nearest surroundings do not dare to support. Such a trip is better to make with interesting like-minded people, which will find a dating site. Among the users are fearless experienced tourists and unsophisticated, but enterprising people. For maximum comfort, it is easy to pick a companion for their age. Gender is also important - you can take someone with you for romance or to create the impression of a couple to facilitate registrations, for example. Or team up for the sake of conquering other people's hearts and ensuring a quiet trip without mutual love feelings. The site will also be a great method of finding acquaintances among the local population. Getting to know a destination resident is very convenient, because he or she can be a guide, a helper, an advisor, a friend, or maybe even something more.

Whatever the goal, our site works to help people find the right match. Everyone can express themselves, throw away their complexes and prejudices, try something new, open up a whole world where there's room for everyone, regardless of tastes, inclinations, orientation, age, gender, weight or marital status. Sign up now and get closer to your happiness! People in common and similar professions will always find topics to talk about. They get along faster, think more intimately, support each other, and build lasting alliances.

ONLINE CHAT

Don't want to receive such letters.

If the letter is not displayed correctly, we advise you to move the letter to the - Inbox category.

©2016 Paradise | Mall -1, 38 Canada Square, London E14 5AH, England