Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 15:33:19 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host mx.tlen.pl[193.222.135.150] said: 550 "[email-masked]":
    Podane konto nie istnieje / No mailbox here by that name (#5.1.1) (in reply
    to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx.tlen.pl[193.222.135.150] said: 550
    "[email-masked]": Podane konto nie istnieje / No mailbox here by
    that name (#5.1.1) (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host poczta.sterta.pl[145.239.85.172] said: 550 Please fix
    your reverse/forward dns (in reply to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx.wp.pl[212.77.101.4] said: 550 "[email-masked]":
    Podane konto jest zablokowane administracyjnie lub nieaktywne / This
    account is disabled or not yet active (#5.1.1) (in reply to RCPT TO
    command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx.wp.pl[212.77.101.4] said: 550 "[email-masked]":
    Podane konto jest zablokowane administracyjnie lub nieaktywne / This
    account is disabled or not yet active (#5.1.1) (in reply to RCPT TO
    command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx.wp.pl[212.77.101.4] said: 550 "[email-masked]":
    Podane konto nie istnieje / No mailbox here by that name (#5.1.1) (in reply
    to RCPT TO command)

Subject: Szczerze mowiac, nie moglam oderwac wzroku od Twojego profilu.
From: Maryana Brekke <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2022 01:30:07 +0300

Gora Czy Dol? 

Ludzie z calego swiata aktywnie korzystaja z naszej strony, aby szukac znaczacego innego lub partnera seksualnego. Zobacz zdjecia online i poznaj najbardziej atrakcyjne dziewczyny i chlopakow.

Gabi

Open   

Lena

Open   

Kristina

Open   

Magdalena

Open  

Send Message 

Zrezygnuj z otrzymywania tego biuletynu.