Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 15:33:00 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host plusnet.cyfrowypolsat.pl[79.171.5.25] said: 550 5.1.1
    <[email-masked]>: Recipient address rejected: User unknown in virtual
    mailbox table. Usluga Plusnet zostala zamknieta. / The Plusnet service has
    been closed down. (https://www.plus.pl/uslugi/konta-e-mail) (in reply to
    RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx.wp.pl[212.77.101.4] said: 550 "[email-masked]": Podane
    konto jest zablokowane administracyjnie lub nieaktywne / This account is
    disabled or not yet active (#5.1.1) (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host smtp-in.hosting.orange.pl[217.97.216.210] said:
    554 5.7.1 <[email-masked]>: Recipient address rejected: Over quota
    (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx.wp.pl[212.77.101.4] said: 550 "[email-masked]":
    Podane konto nie istnieje / No mailbox here by that name (#5.1.1) (in reply
    to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx.wp.pl[212.77.101.4] said: 550 "[email-masked]": Podane
    konto jest zablokowane administracyjnie lub nieaktywne / This account is
    disabled or not yet active (#5.1.1) (in reply to RCPT TO command)

Subject: Nie jestem zbyt dobry w pochlebstwach, ale nie moge nie powiedziec ci, co czuje.
From: Geerdink Gaby <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2022 01:32:02 +0300

Badz Z Nami! 

Niestety, nie wszyscy ludzie maja szczescie znalezc stalego partnera do intymnosci. Dlatego musza szukac mozliwosci zaspokojenia swoich potrzeb w inny sposob. Idealem jest ktos, z kim mozna sie spotkac w dowolnym, dogodnym terminie i po prostu uprawiac seks, nie obciazajac sie zadnymi zobowiazaniami.

Tanya

OPEN PROFILE   

Dora

OPEN PROFILE   

Veronica

OPEN PROFILE   

Haike

OPEN PROFILE  

Open 

Zrezygnuj z otrzymywania tego biuletynu.