Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 15:23:22 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host aspmx.l.google.com[142.250.141.26] said:
    550-5.7.1 [108.170.60.122      18] Our system has detected that this
    message is 550-5.7.1 likely suspicious due to the very low reputation of
    the sending IP 550-5.7.1 address. To best protect our users from spam, the
    message has been 550-5.7.1 blocked. Please visit 550 5.7.1
    https://support.google.com/mail/answer/188131 for more information.
    194-20020a6217cb000000b0056cd91516b6si12293174pfx.325 - gsmtp (in reply to
    end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.17.97] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB8EUR05FT015.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.17.97] said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately,
    messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact your Internet
    service provider since part of their network is on our block list (S3140).
    You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB8EUR05FT044.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.17.97] said: 550
    5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please
    contact your Internet service provider since part of their network is on
    our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB8EUR05FT044.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.17.97] said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately,
    messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact your Internet
    service provider since part of their network is on our block list (S3140).
    You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB8EUR05FT044.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    mail.assica.it[77.43.123.148] said: 554 5.7.1
    <[email-masked]>: Recipient address rejected:
    Access denied (in reply to RCPT TO command)

Subject: Che ne dici di inserirmi nei tuoi piani per stasera?
From: Maryana Duplessis <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2022 01:23:07 +0300

Maryana
was online 20 minutes ago   

Prsa: 2 ID: 67400973 Hmotnost: 55 Growth: 169 Sexualni zajmy: Posa delle gambe lussuriose O mne: Maniaco sexy, bello e insaziabile a letto.   

Open Chat

Ci scusiamo sinceramente per qualsiasi inconveniente che vi abbiamo causato. Avete la nostra parola che migliorerete la situazione e vi ricordiamo che se avete bisogno del nostro aiuto potete scriverci! Se puoi lasciare il tuo feedback qui e importante per noi che pensi bene di noi! Quando ti registri avrai un account premium per 10 giorni per l'inconveniente che hai causato, e per vedere la foto di una ragazza dal tuo profilo, sposta la lettera nella tua casella di posta.

Annullare l'iscrizione a questa newsletter.