Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 15:23:02 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host student.itu.se[158.174.146.237] said: 503 This
    mail server requires authentication when attempting to send to a non-local
    e-mail address. Please check your mail client settings or contact your
    administrator to verify that the domain or address is defined for this
    server. (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.17.97] said: 550
    5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please
    contact your Internet service provider since part of their network is on
    our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB8EUR05FT030.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.17.97] said: 550
    5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please
    contact your Internet service provider since part of their network is on
    our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB8EUR05FT030.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.17.97] said: 550
    5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please
    contact your Internet service provider since part of their network is on
    our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB8EUR05FT030.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.17.97] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB8EUR05FT055.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

Subject: Sto ancora pensando a quanto stai bene con quei jeans.
From: Jungova Yasmin <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2022 01:22:48 +0300

Yasmin
was online 40 minutes ago   

Hmotnost: 67 O mne: Dea dalle forme splendide in cerca di un amante, ma non di amore. Scrivimi o chiamami e ti daro la piu dolce avventura sessuale Prsa: 3 Growth: 170 Sexualni zajmy: Posa del castello ID: 24808869   

Online Chat

Il design e facile da vedere. A molti servizi postali non piacciono le foto di nudo, sposta questo messaggio nella tua casella di posta. Per favore, perdonaci per questo.

Non voglio piu ricevere queste e-mail.