Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 15:22:15 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.22.161] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB8EUR06FT014.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.22.161] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB8EUR06FT014.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.161] said: 550
    5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please
    contact your Internet service provider since part of their network is on
    our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM7EUR06FT005.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

Subject: Abbi un po' di coscienza, esci dalla mia testa per un po' e lasciami lavorare per un po'.
From: Leah Lindblom <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2022 01:21:25 +0300

Essere Nella Top 10!

REGISTRATION 

La registrazione e veloce. Non devi dirci niente di te o dei tuoi hobby se stai cercando sesso. Ma se stai cercando l'amicizia e un'alta relazione puoi riempire completamente il tuo profilo. Nel tuo profilo puoi includere le tue preferenze sessuali per rendere piu facile per le persone che la pensano come te trovarti. Se vuoi puoi allegare una foto come questa ragazza, se non riesci a vedere la sua foto, devi spostare questa email nella tua casella di posta.
Ogni donna ha bisogno di buon sesso e non lo si puo avere senza buone carezze. Oltre alla stimolazione dei genitali, le donne hanno solo bisogno di carezze. Le ragazze amano le carezze e rispondono vivamente al tocco di un uomo. Ecco a cosa serve il nostro sito di incontri sessuali.
Incontri online con ragazze mature per chattare seriamente o casualmente. Streaming live gratuito quando ti registri.

Clicca qui per cancellarti da questa e-mail.