Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 15:21:39 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.14.33]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR04FT029.eop-eur04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.14.33] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR04FT029.eop-eur04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.14.33] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR04FT021.eop-eur04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.14.33] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR04FT021.eop-eur04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

Subject: Abbi un po' di coscienza, esci dalla mia testa per un po' e lasciami lavorare per un po'.
From: Wolfgunde Maillard <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2022 01:20:22 +0300

Wolfgunde
was online 28 minutes ago   

ONLINE CHAT

ID: 66724144 Sexualni zajmy: Posa del ventilatore Growth: 174 Prsa: 3 O mne: Mettere a nudo il mio bel corpo per un degno gentiluomo e dargli indimenticabili ore dolci a letto Hmotnost: 70   

I membri di questo sito possono trovare un compagno di vita, un partner sessuale o una comunicazione interessante. Vorremmo scusarci sinceramente per qualsiasi inconveniente che vi abbiamo causato. Vi assicuriamo che questo sara corretto e se avete bisogno del nostro aiuto potete sempre contattarci. Stiamo lavorando sui contenuti per te, quindi le foto potrebbero non essere visualizzate per un po' di tempo, puoi spostare questo messaggio nella tua casella di posta. Per capire, ti diamo un account premium per 24 ore.

Clicca qui per cancellarti dalla newsletter.