Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 15:12:40 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.17.97] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB8EUR05FT062.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.17.97] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB8EUR05FT041.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.17.97]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB8EUR05FT005.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mail.mike-hellwig.de[91.204.46.210] said: 554
    5.7.1 Spam message rejected (in reply to end of DATA command)

Subject: Ich hatte einen schrecklichen Tag, aber der Gedanke an die Verabredung von gestern Abend zaubert mir ein Lacheln ins Gesicht.
From: Romy Kneefel <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2022 01:12:19 +0300

Kostenlos Anmelden! 

Auf unseren kostenlosen Dating-Seiten konnen Sie Profile von Menschen aus allen verfugbaren Stadten finden. Mit unserer kostenlosen Suche konnen Sie Ihre wichtigsten Kriterien auswahlen und dann durch alle passenden Angebote blattern.

Amalia

ONLINE CHAT   

Emily

ONLINE CHAT   

Mathilde

ONLINE CHAT   

Helena

ONLINE CHAT  

Open 

Ich mochte solche Briefe nicht erhalten.