Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 15:12:05 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.6.33] said: 550
    5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please
    contact your Internet service provider since part of their network is on
    our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VE1EUR02FT074.eop-EUR02.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

Subject: Von dem Moment an, als ich dich sah, habe ich mich gefragt, ob du aus dem Konigreich weggelaufen bist.
From: Dora Kostihova <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2022 01:11:47 +0300

Kostenlose Website! 

Besonderes Augenmerk legen wir auf die Sicherheit unserer Kunden. Dating-Websites sind oft Ziel von Betrugern, so dass wir besonders darauf achten, dass unsere Kunden sich keine Sorgen um ihre Sicherheit machen mussen, wahrend sie mit uns kommunizieren.

Beathe

Send Message   

Maike

Send Message   

Saskia

Send Message   

Anya

Send Message  

Click Here 

Ich mochte solche Briefe nicht erhalten.