Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 15:12:00 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host
    mxbw-bluewin-ch.hdb-cs04.ellb.ch[195.186.227.50] refused to talk to me: 501
    HELO missing ptr entry

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.11.225] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM0EUR02FT043.eop-EUR02.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.11.225] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM0EUR02FT043.eop-EUR02.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.6.33]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VE1EUR02FT060.eop-EUR02.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.6.33] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VE1EUR02FT060.eop-EUR02.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.6.33] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VE1EUR02FT060.eop-EUR02.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

Subject: Um ehrlich zu sein, konnte ich meine Augen nicht von Ihrem Profil lassen.
From: Nora Ahonen <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2022 01:11:32 +0300

Nora
was online 19 minutes ago   

Prsa: 2.5 ID: 11871145 Hmotnost: 49 Growth: 156 Sexualni zajmy: Doggy-Pose O mne: Sehr einfaches und ruhiges Madchen mit einer interessanten sexy Figur   

ONLINE CHAT

Wir entschuldigen uns in aller Aufrichtigkeit fur alle Unannehmlichkeiten, die wir Ihnen bereitet haben. Wir versprechen Ihnen, dass wir alles in Ordnung bringen werden, aber denken Sie bitte daran, dass Sie sich jederzeit an uns wenden konnen, wenn Sie unsere Hilfe benotigen. Werden Sie in 30 Minuten ein Top-Profil. spamfilter lassen keine Nacktfotos durch, aber das ist kein Problem! Wenn sie diese schonheit sehen mochten. Verschieben sie diese e-Mail in ihren Posteingang.

Ich mochte solche Briefe nicht erhalten.