Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 15:09:21 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host mxbw-bluewin-ch.hdb-cs04.ellb.ch[195.186.227.50]
    refused to talk to me: 501 HELO missing ptr entry

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.11.225]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM0EUR02FT026.eop-EUR02.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.11.225] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM0EUR02FT034.eop-EUR02.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.11.225] said: 550
    5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please
    contact your Internet service provider since part of their network is on
    our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM0EUR02FT034.eop-EUR02.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

Subject: Hallo, ich habe eine Frage an dich: Was kann man einem Mann schenken, den man sehr mag?
From: Beatrix Roy <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2022 01:08:49 +0300

Beatrix
was online 46 minutes ago   

O mne: Auf Absatzen sieht mein Hintern am saftigsten aus, und ich trage auch zu Hause oft Schuhe.) Hmotnost: 57 Growth: 172 ID: 45595664 Sexualni zajmy: Ruckwarts gerichtete Reiterin-Pose Prsa: 2   

OPEN

Kein Zugriff auf das Foto? Verschieben Sie den Brief aus dem Spam in den Posteingang, fur Probleme mit dem Zugriff auf das Foto, als Entschadigung, geben wir Ihnen ein kostenloses Premium-Konto mit vielen Funktionen auf unserer Website. Unser Registrierungsprozess ist einfach und unser Moderationsteam ist reaktionsschnell. Unsere Dienste minimieren die Mqglichkeit von betrugerischen Profilen. Wir entschuldigen uns aufrichtig und ehrlich fur die Unannehmlichkeiten.

Klicken Sie hier, um sich vom Newsletter abzumelden.