Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 15:09:10 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host mxbw-bluewin-ch.hdb-cs04.ellb.ch[195.186.227.50]
    refused to talk to me: 501 HELO missing ptr entry

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.11.97] said: 550
    5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please
    contact your Internet service provider since part of their network is on
    our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB5EUR02FT062.eop-EUR02.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.11.225] said: 550
    5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please
    contact your Internet service provider since part of their network is on
    our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM0EUR02FT025.eop-EUR02.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.11.225] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM0EUR02FT025.eop-EUR02.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    mxbw-bluewin-ch.hdb-cs04.ellb.ch[195.186.227.50] refused to talk to me: 501
    HELO missing ptr entry

<[email-masked]>: host mx2.telenet-ops.be[195.130.132.9] said: 552
    5.2.0 km98280082eERbg01m99jf Your message is considered spam (in reply to
    end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.11.225]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM0EUR02FT023.eop-EUR02.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.11.225] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM0EUR02FT023.eop-EUR02.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.11.225]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM0EUR02FT023.eop-EUR02.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.11.225]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM0EUR02FT023.eop-EUR02.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

Subject: Es ist nie zu spat, eine verruckte kleine Tat zu begehen. Sind Sie auf meiner Seite?
From: Martha Vallee <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2022 01:08:40 +0300

Nur Fur Mitglieder!

Wir sind ein Vertriebskanal fur sexy Webcam-Inhalte. Die von Webcams erzeugten Inhalte konnen in 2 Kategorien unterteilt werden: normale und private 1-on-1-Sitzungen. Im Moment ist das beliebteste Format 1 zu 1. Wenn Sie Probleme haben, auf das Bild des Madchens in dieser E-Mail zuzugreifen, mussen Sie die E-Mail aus der Spam-Kategorie in die Kategorie - Posteingang - verschieben.
Warte, suchst du nicht nach einem schonen und saftigen Madchen? Wenn wir richtig liegen, sehen Sie ein Mitglied unserer Ressource, Sie konnen sie uber ihre Profil-ID finden: 29659877.
Versuchen Sie es jetzt! Kostenlose Anmeldung. Kundenservice. Suche nach Stadt. Holen Sie sich einen Gratismonat im Goldenen Profil!
Unsere Funktionen sind Standard - Filter in Listen, Senden von Nachrichten, Likes und anderes. Unsere besondere Funktion ist ein spezieller Schutz gegen Bots, nur echte Menschen und Algorithmus, die Ihre Seite hoher fur schnellere und aktivere Antworten in der Korrespondenz zu erhohen.

Open Site 

Melden Sie sich von diesem Newsletter ab.