Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 15:08:50 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host mxbw-bluewin-ch.hdb-cs04.ellb.ch[195.186.120.50]
    refused to talk to me: 501 HELO missing ptr entry

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.11.225] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM0EUR02FT010.eop-EUR02.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.6.33]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VE1EUR02FT084.eop-EUR02.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.6.33] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VE1EUR02FT084.eop-EUR02.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx2.telenet-ops.be[195.130.132.9] said: 550
    5.1.1 Recipient address rejected: User Unknown (in reply to RCPT TO
    command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.11.225]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM0EUR02FT048.eop-EUR02.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx2.telenet-ops.be[195.130.132.9] said: 552
    5.2.0 km83280AF2eERbg01m85Ms Your message is considered spam (in reply to
    end of DATA command)

Subject: Es gibt alle moglichen Situationen im Leben.
From: Lottie Hammer <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2022 01:07:35 +0300

KEIN RISIKO!

Click Here 

Wir sind ein Vertriebskanal fur sexy Webcam-Inhalte. Die von Webcams erzeugten Inhalte konnen in 2 Kategorien unterteilt werden: normale und private 1-on-1-Sitzungen. Im Moment ist das beliebteste Format 1 zu 1. Wenn Sie Probleme haben, auf das Bild des Madchens in dieser E-Mail zuzugreifen, mussen Sie die E-Mail aus der Spam-Kategorie in die Kategorie - Posteingang - verschieben.
Alle Verfuhrung kommt nicht so sehr aus Worten, sondern aus der Kinasthetik. Madchen fuhlen und spuren mehr als sie sehen und horen. Es ist wichtig, mannlich und selbstbewusst aufzutreten. Geben Sie die Atmosphare, wenn sie unter dem selbstbewussten Einfluss eines Mannes steht.
Haben Sie genug von der peinlichen Partnersuche? Wir wurden gerne Ihr Problem losen! Finden Sie sie hier uber ihre Profil-ID: 52451897.

Ich mochte solche Briefe nicht erhalten.