Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 15:08:50 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.97] said: 550
    5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please
    contact your Internet service provider since part of their network is on
    our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM6EUR05FT036.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.97] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM6EUR05FT064.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.97] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM6EUR05FT004.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.97] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM6EUR05FT031.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

Subject: Haben Sie heute viel mit anderen zu tun?
From: Tuomisto Carla <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2022 01:07:06 +0300

Carla
was online 30 minutes ago   

Sexualni zajmy: Flotter Dreier Growth: 174 Hmotnost: 59 ID: 72458141 Prsa: 2 O mne: Nur wenige Madchen in meinem Alter konnen sich einer solchen Figur, Sexualitat und Effektivitat ruhmen.   

Wir entschuldigen uns in aller Aufrichtigkeit fur die Unannehmlichkeiten, die wir Ihnen bereitet haben. Sie haben unser Wort, dass wir die Situation in jedem Fall wiederherstellen und Sie daran erinnern werden, dass Sie uns immer erreichen konnen, wenn Sie unsere Hilfe benotigen. update auf dieser seite! Wir bemuhen uns fur sie. Jetzt werden technische arbeiten durchgefuhrt, Fotos werden fur kurze zeit nicht zur ansicht verfugbar sein, aber sie konnen sie auch anzeigen, wenn sie diese Nachricht in ihren Posteingang verschieben. Sie kqnnen anonym kommunizieren, indem Sie Ihr Profil verbergen. Daruber hinaus wird das Online-Streaming unterstutzt.

Open Site

Ich mochte diese E-Mails nicht mehr erhalten.