Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 15:08:49 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.17.161] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR05FT054.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.17.161] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR05FT007.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.17.161]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR05FT007.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1c52.megamailservers.eu[91.136.8.194] said:
    550 5.7.1 2AFM7eJn081707 This message has been blocked for containing
    SPAM-like characteristics. (in reply to end of DATA command)

Subject: Hallo! Ich habe gesehen, dass wir beide aus der gleichen Stadt kommen.
From: Janssen Sofia <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2022 01:07:12 +0300

Finden Sie Heraus, Was Sie Mag! 

Auf unseren kostenlosen Dating-Seiten konnen Sie Profile von Menschen aus allen verfugbaren Stadten finden. Mit unserer kostenlosen Suche konnen Sie Ihre wichtigsten Kriterien auswahlen und dann durch alle passenden Angebote blattern.

Taisiya

LIke   

Teodora

LIke   

Awa

LIke   

Kristin

LIke  

CLICK HERE 

Klicken Sie hier, um sich vom Newsletter abzumelden.