Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 15:07:46 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host
    mxbw-bluewin-ch.hdb-cs04.ellb.ch[195.186.120.50] refused to talk to me: 501
    HELO missing ptr entry

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.97] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM6EUR05FT004.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.97] said: 550
    5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please
    contact your Internet service provider since part of their network is on
    our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM6EUR05FT004.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.17.161] said: 550
    5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please
    contact your Internet service provider since part of their network is on
    our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR05FT006.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.17.161]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR05FT006.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

Subject: Ich brauche heute Abend einen gut aussehenden und sexy Mann.
From: Nadja Chmielewski <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2022 01:07:16 +0300

SEND MESSAGE 

Freier Zugang!

Es ist moglich, mit ein paar einfachen Handgriffen einen Partner von Interesse zu wahlen. Die Kommunikation findet zwischen lebenden Menschen statt, so dass man auch in dieser Hinsicht nichts Besonderes lernen muss. Man muss einfach man selbst sein und sich den Leuten nahern, die das mogen. Zum Gluck haben wir viele Nutzer.
Mochten Sie sich mit ihr unterhalten? Sie mussen ihre Profil-ID: 23177590 in das Suchfeld eingeben.
Bequem und sicher. Bonus bei der Anmeldung, los! Genaue Suche. Kompatibilitatsprufung. Sicher. Partnersuche 24/7.
Unsere kostenlose Website besteht aus einer Eingangsseite mit einer Liste von Galerien und einer Warnung uber Altersbeschrankungen fur Besucher und den Galerien selbst (kleine Seiten mit Bildern, wenn Sie Probleme mit der Anzeige des Bildes des Madchens in dieser E-Mail haben, verschieben Sie die E-Mail in den Posteingang). Unser grobes Plus ist die fast vollige Abwesenheit von Werbung.

Melden Sie sich von diesem Newsletter ab.