Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 15:07:03 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: Host or domain name not found. Name service error
    for name=tele2.at type=A: Host found but no data record of requested type

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.14.33] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR04FT037.eop-eur04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx2.telenet-ops.be[195.130.132.9] said: 552
    5.2.0 km6y280042eERbg01m6ylm Your message is considered spam (in reply to
    end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.14.33]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR04FT044.eop-eur04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.14.33]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR04FT044.eop-eur04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.14.33] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR04FT044.eop-eur04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.14.33] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR04FT044.eop-eur04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

Subject: Ich frage mich, ob das etwas mit Ihnen zu tun hat.
From: Maike Berube <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2022 01:06:24 +0300

Nur heute konnen Sie einen Monat Premium-Profil auf unserer gemutlichen Sex-Dating-Seite bekommen!
Diesem Brief ist ein Foto eines Madchens beigefugt, das Sie gerne kennenlernen mochte. Wenn Sie Probleme haben, auf das Foto zuzugreifen, verschieben Sie den Brief einfach in den Posteingang. Sie konnen ein Profil ausfullen, wenn Sie mochten - es erfordert nicht viel Aufwand. Ihr Name, Geschlecht, Alter und Zweck - z. B. virtueller Sex.
Die Website wird taglich verbessert, viele praktische Funktionen sind bereits verfugbar. Wenn du das Madchen in der Nachricht magst, kannst du sie uber ihre Profil-ID finden: 84346631.
Jede Frau braucht guten Sex und den gibt es nicht ohne gute Zartlichkeiten. Neben der Stimulierung der Genitalien brauchen Frauen auch einfach nur Streicheleinheiten. Madchen lieben Zartlichkeiten und reagieren lebhaft auf die Beruhrung eines Mannes. Dafur ist unsere Sex-Dating-Website gedacht.

Riesige Anzahl Von Madchen!

CLICK 

Klicken Sie hier, um sich von dieser E-Mail abzumelden.