Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 15:07:00 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host
    mxbw-bluewin-ch.hdb-cs04.ellb.ch[195.186.120.50] refused to talk to me: 501
    HELO missing ptr entry

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.14.33] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR04FT010.eop-eur04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.telenet-ops.be[195.130.132.8] said: 550
    5.1.1 Recipient address rejected: User Unknown (in reply to RCPT TO
    command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.telenet-ops.be[195.130.132.8] said: 550
    5.1.1 Recipient address rejected: User Unknown (in reply to RCPT TO
    command)

Subject: Du bist vorbestraft, weil du mein Herz gestohlen hast!
From: Ahmad Caren <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2022 01:06:24 +0300

Sie Will Dich Kennenlernen! 

Alle Verabredungen sind freiwillig und beruhen ausschlieblich auf gegenseitiger Sympathie. Prostitution, Menschenhandel oder andere unangenehme Dinge kommen nicht in Frage. Nur gesunder, legaler und legitimer Sex zwischen zwei erwachsenen und unabhangigen Menschen.

Inga

LIke   

Sigrid

LIke   

Lotty

LIke   

Nadya

LIke  

Click 

Ich mochte diese E-Mails nicht mehr erhalten.