Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 15:04:48 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host al-ip4-mx-vip1.prodigy.net[144.160.235.143] said:
    553 5.3.0 alph749 DNSBL:RBL 521< 108.170.60.122 >_is_blocked.For assistance
    forward this error to [email-masked] (in reply to MAIL FROM
    command)

<[email-masked]>: host ASPMX.L.GOOGLE.com[142.251.2.27] said: 550-5.7.1
    [108.170.60.122      18] Our system has detected that this message is
    550-5.7.1 likely suspicious due to the very low reputation of the sending
    IP 550-5.7.1 address. To best protect our users from spam, the message has
    been 550-5.7.1 blocked. Please visit 550 5.7.1
    https://support.google.com/mail/answer/188131 for more information.
    14-20020a63020e000000b0045466821a09si13683187pgc.371 - gsmtp (in reply to
    end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    hotmail-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.161] said: 550 5.7.1
    Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact
    your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block
    list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM7EUR06FT048.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[142.251.2.27] said:
    550-5.1.1 The email account that you tried to reach does not exist. Please
    try 550-5.1.1 double-checking the recipient's email address for typos or
    550-5.1.1 unnecessary spaces. Learn more at 550 5.1.1
    https://support.google.com/mail/?p=NoSuchUser
    l1-20020a170903244100b00187204b35besi15061030pls.203 - gsmtp (in reply to
    RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx2.naver.com[125.209.238.137] said: 550 5.1.1 No
    such user +NSDfMcaTyq+ftuQ5JSC8g - nsmtp (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx2.naver.com[125.209.238.137] said: 550 5.1.1 No
    such user +NSDfMcaTyq+ftuQ5JSC8g - nsmtp (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[142.251.2.27] said:
    550-5.7.25 [108.170.60.122] The IP address sending this message does not
    have a 550-5.7.25 PTR record setup, or the corresponding forward DNS entry
    does not 550-5.7.25 point to the sending IP. As a policy, Gmail does not
    accept messages 550-5.7.25 from IPs with missing PTR records. Please visit
    550-5.7.25  https://support.google.com/mail/answer/81126#ip-practices for
    more 550 5.7.25 information.
    l1-20020a170903244100b00187204b35besi15061030pls.203 - gsmtp (in reply to
    end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[142.251.2.27]
    said: 550-5.7.25 [108.170.60.122] The IP address sending this message does
    not have a 550-5.7.25 PTR record setup, or the corresponding forward DNS
    entry does not 550-5.7.25 point to the sending IP. As a policy, Gmail does
    not accept messages 550-5.7.25 from IPs with missing PTR records. Please
    visit 550-5.7.25  https://support.google.com/mail/answer/81126#ip-practices
    for more 550 5.7.25 information.
    l1-20020a170903244100b00187204b35besi15061030pls.203 - gsmtp (in reply to
    end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[142.251.2.27] said:
    550-5.7.25 [108.170.60.122] The IP address sending this message does not
    have a 550-5.7.25 PTR record setup, or the corresponding forward DNS entry
    does not 550-5.7.25 point to the sending IP. As a policy, Gmail does not
    accept messages 550-5.7.25 from IPs with missing PTR records. Please visit
    550-5.7.25  https://support.google.com/mail/answer/81126#ip-practices for
    more 550 5.7.25 information.
    l1-20020a170903244100b00187204b35besi15061030pls.203 - gsmtp (in reply to
    end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[142.251.2.27] said:
    550-5.7.25 [108.170.60.122] The IP address sending this message does not
    have a 550-5.7.25 PTR record setup, or the corresponding forward DNS entry
    does not 550-5.7.25 point to the sending IP. As a policy, Gmail does not
    accept messages 550-5.7.25 from IPs with missing PTR records. Please visit
    550-5.7.25  https://support.google.com/mail/answer/81126#ip-practices for
    more 550 5.7.25 information.
    l1-20020a170903244100b00187204b35besi15061030pls.203 - gsmtp (in reply to
    end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[142.251.2.27] said:
    550-5.7.25 [108.170.60.122] The IP address sending this message does not
    have a 550-5.7.25 PTR record setup, or the corresponding forward DNS entry
    does not 550-5.7.25 point to the sending IP. As a policy, Gmail does not
    accept messages 550-5.7.25 from IPs with missing PTR records. Please visit
    550-5.7.25  https://support.google.com/mail/answer/81126#ip-practices for
    more 550 5.7.25 information.
    l1-20020a170903244100b00187204b35besi15061030pls.203 - gsmtp (in reply to
    end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[142.251.2.27] said:
    550-5.7.25 [108.170.60.122] The IP address sending this message does not
    have a 550-5.7.25 PTR record setup, or the corresponding forward DNS entry
    does not 550-5.7.25 point to the sending IP. As a policy, Gmail does not
    accept messages 550-5.7.25 from IPs with missing PTR records. Please visit
    550-5.7.25  https://support.google.com/mail/answer/81126#ip-practices for
    more 550 5.7.25 information.
    l1-20020a170903244100b00187204b35besi15061030pls.203 - gsmtp (in reply to
    end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[142.251.2.27] said:
    550-5.7.25 [108.170.60.122] The IP address sending this message does not
    have a 550-5.7.25 PTR record setup, or the corresponding forward DNS entry
    does not 550-5.7.25 point to the sending IP. As a policy, Gmail does not
    accept messages 550-5.7.25 from IPs with missing PTR records. Please visit
    550-5.7.25  https://support.google.com/mail/answer/81126#ip-practices for
    more 550 5.7.25 information.
    l1-20020a170903244100b00187204b35besi15061030pls.203 - gsmtp (in reply to
    end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[142.251.2.27]
    said: 550-5.7.25 [108.170.60.122] The IP address sending this message does
    not have a 550-5.7.25 PTR record setup, or the corresponding forward DNS
    entry does not 550-5.7.25 point to the sending IP. As a policy, Gmail does
    not accept messages 550-5.7.25 from IPs with missing PTR records. Please
    visit 550-5.7.25  https://support.google.com/mail/answer/81126#ip-practices
    for more 550 5.7.25 information.
    l1-20020a170903244100b00187204b35besi15061030pls.203 - gsmtp (in reply to
    end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[142.251.2.27] said:
    550-5.7.25 [108.170.60.122] The IP address sending this message does not
    have a 550-5.7.25 PTR record setup, or the corresponding forward DNS entry
    does not 550-5.7.25 point to the sending IP. As a policy, Gmail does not
    accept messages 550-5.7.25 from IPs with missing PTR records. Please visit
    550-5.7.25  https://support.google.com/mail/answer/81126#ip-practices for
    more 550 5.7.25 information.
    l1-20020a170903244100b00187204b35besi15061030pls.203 - gsmtp (in reply to
    end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[142.251.2.27] said: 550-5.7.25 [108.170.60.122]
    The IP address sending this message does not have a 550-5.7.25 PTR record
    setup, or the corresponding forward DNS entry does not 550-5.7.25 point to
    the sending IP. As a policy, Gmail does not accept messages 550-5.7.25 from
    IPs with missing PTR records. Please visit 550-5.7.25
    https://support.google.com/mail/answer/81126#ip-practices for more 550
    5.7.25 information. l1-20020a170903244100b00187204b35besi15061030pls.203 -
    gsmtp (in reply to end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[142.251.2.27] said:
    550-5.7.25 [108.170.60.122] The IP address sending this message does not
    have a 550-5.7.25 PTR record setup, or the corresponding forward DNS entry
    does not 550-5.7.25 point to the sending IP. As a policy, Gmail does not
    accept messages 550-5.7.25 from IPs with missing PTR records. Please visit
    550-5.7.25  https://support.google.com/mail/answer/81126#ip-practices for
    more 550 5.7.25 information.
    l1-20020a170903244100b00187204b35besi15061030pls.203 - gsmtp (in reply to
    end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[142.251.2.27] said:
    550-5.7.25 [108.170.60.122] The IP address sending this message does not
    have a 550-5.7.25 PTR record setup, or the corresponding forward DNS entry
    does not 550-5.7.25 point to the sending IP. As a policy, Gmail does not
    accept messages 550-5.7.25 from IPs with missing PTR records. Please visit
    550-5.7.25  https://support.google.com/mail/answer/81126#ip-practices for
    more 550 5.7.25 information.
    l1-20020a170903244100b00187204b35besi15061030pls.203 - gsmtp (in reply to
    end of DATA command)

Subject: I have an interesting proposal for you.
From: Maryana Trifonova <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2022 01:04:14 +0300

True dating and hundreds of free women in your city!

The automated search will start scrolling through the pictures of those who fit your parameters. All you have to do is click "yes" or "no" on the hearts, thereby expressing your sympathy. Those to whom you put them, will see it and be able to respond in the same way. If you like each other, start communicating without fear of rejection. Try speed dating - it will give you a lot of positive emotions!

About 16% of women in a sexual relationship have not experienced an orgasm at all, or experience it very rarely. Experts say that the more you try, the less likely it is that an orgasm will occur. Instead of chasing it, they advise to relax and enjoy the process. Quality sex is better than just having an orgasm. See the girl's profile for all the tips.

Dating older women, young girls, men of different ages and preferences is available to you. And we try to gather an active audience, which is ready to meet in the nearest time. Chat, exchange phone numbers, and take free adult dating from online to offline.

The key feature of our site is that we offer Dating with Fast Registration without phone and photos. Each user indicates his phone number in the questionnaire at will. This allows you to communicate with each other via SMS without revealing your real phone number.

Thanks to our unique audience filtering system you can be sure you will only meet real and interested users. The use of modern technologies allows us to introduce thousands of wealthy and single men to girls who are worthy of them.

Send Message

Unsubscribe from this email.

The email was delivered to you by your dating activity.

©2006 First Meeting | 71-91 Aldwych House, London WC2B 4HN, England