Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 14:57:40 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host
    aspmx.l.google.com[142.251.2.26] said: 550-5.1.1 The email account that you
    tried to reach does not exist. Please try 550-5.1.1 double-checking the
    recipient's email address for typos or 550-5.1.1 unnecessary spaces. Learn
    more at 550 5.1.1  https://support.google.com/mail/?p=NoSuchUser
    u14-20020a056a00124e00b0056262d97880si13952714pfi.186 - gsmtp (in reply to
    RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host apc.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.73.161] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [MW2NAM04FT023.eop-NAM04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host apc.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.73.161] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [MW2NAM04FT023.eop-NAM04.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host aspmx.l.google.com[142.251.2.26] said:
    550-5.7.1 [108.170.60.122      18] Our system has detected that this
    message is 550-5.7.1 likely suspicious due to the very low reputation of
    the sending IP 550-5.7.1 address. To best protect our users from spam, the
    message has been 550-5.7.1 blocked. Please visit 550 5.7.1
    https://support.google.com/mail/answer/188131 for more information.
    k4-20020a170902c40400b001889ad48288si13617421plk.384 - gsmtp (in reply to
    end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host mxbw-bluewin-ch.hdb-cs04.ellb.ch[195.186.227.50]
    refused to talk to me: 501 HELO missing ptr entry

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.22.161] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB8EUR06FT011.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.225] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR06FT068.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.22.161] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB8EUR06FT038.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.22.161] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB8EUR06FT038.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx3.pub.mailpod2-cph3.one.com[185.164.14.8]
    said: 550 5.7.1 108.170.60.122 blocked, unlist at
    http://www.cyren.com/ip-reputation-check.html (in reply to MAIL FROM
    command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-tnl.mail.saunalahti.fi[62.142.5.237] said: 550
    5.1.1 Recipient not found on this system (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-tnl.mail.saunalahti.fi[62.142.5.237] said: 550
    5.1.1 Recipient not found on this system (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mail.lucky.se[80.83.90.52] said: 554 5.7.1 Service
    unavailable; Client host [108.170.60.122] blocked using truncate.gbudb.net;
    http://www.gbudb.com/truncate/ [108.170.60.122] (in reply to RCPT TO
    command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx2.suomi24.heinlein-hosting.de[80.241.60.215] said: 550
    5.1.1 <[email-masked]>: Recipient address rejected: User unknown in relay
    recipient table (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx2.suomi24.heinlein-hosting.de[80.241.60.215] said:
    550 5.1.1 <[email-masked]>: Recipient address rejected: User unknown in
    relay recipient table (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx2.suomi24.heinlein-hosting.de[80.241.60.215]
    said: 550 5.1.1 <[email-masked]>: Recipient address rejected:
    User unknown in relay recipient table (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mail.bahnhof.se[213.136.33.1] said: 550 5.1.1
    <[email-masked]>: Recipient address rejected: User unknown in local
    recipient table (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx-stp.mail.saunalahti.fi[62.142.5.236] said: 550
    5.1.1 Recipient not found on this system (in reply to RCPT TO command)

Subject: I'm so tired I don't have the strength to take my clothes off... I wish someone would do it for me.
From: Peterson Jasmin <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2022 00:57:04 +0300

Jasmin
was online 35 minutes ago

Hmotnost: 69

O mne: I was changed by the husband, I thought that it is a grief, but when understood how many interesting men can be found on this website, began resolute to love more sex)

Prsa: 3

Growth: 175

Sexualni zajmy: Deep blowjob

ID: 39826329

Send Message

If you don.t need a long relationship, then our resource is for you. There are a lot of appropriate people here, and the chance of bumping into a fake is minimal. Badly the picture is immersed? Move the letter to your inbox, and we will give you 10 days of popularity on our site. In all honesty, we apologize for any inconvenience we have caused you. You have our word that you will put things right no matter what, but remember that if you need our help you may contact us at any time.

I don't want to receive any more emails like this.