Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 14:55:42 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host antimx.centrum.cz[46.255.225.38] said: 550 #5.1.0
    Address rejected. (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.seznam.cz[77.75.78.42] said: 550 5.1.1 Sorry, no
    mailbox here by that name. (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.seznam.cz[77.75.76.42] said: 550 5.1.1 Sorry, no
    mailbox here by that name. (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.seznam.cz[77.75.76.42] said: 550 5.1.1 Sorry, no
    mailbox here by that name. (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.seznam.cz[77.75.76.42] said: 550 5.1.1 Sorry, no
    mailbox here by that name. (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.seznam.cz[77.75.76.42] said: 550 5.1.1 Sorry,
    no mailbox here by that name. (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.seznam.cz[77.75.76.42] said: 550 5.1.1 Sorry, no
    mailbox here by that name. (in reply to RCPT TO command)

Subject: Vis, nekde jsem ztratil sve stesti ... Smutek v dusi ...
From: Anni Plaisier <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2022 00:53:41 +0300

Anni
was online 16 minutes ago   

Open

O mne: Moje prirozena krasa a nepopsatelna neha me mohou charakterizovat jako dobrou milenku.) Hmotnost: 57 Prsa: 3 ID: 54231764 Sexualni zajmy: Sani Growth: 168   

Stante se nejhledanejsi osobou ve svem meste. Na serveru probihaji technicke prace, je mozne, ze se vase fotografie nezobrazuji, presunte tuto zpravu do vasi schranky. Prosim, odpusťte nam! Vime, ze je nam to velmi lito.

Nemam zajem si dopis precist.