Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 14:42:55 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.seznam.cz[77.75.76.42] said: 550 5.1.1 Sorry, no
    mailbox here by that name. (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.seznam.cz[77.75.76.42] said: 550 5.1.1 Sorry,
    no mailbox here by that name. (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.seznam.cz[77.75.76.42] said: 550 5.1.1 Sorry, no
    mailbox here by that name. (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.seznam.cz[77.75.78.42] said: 550 5.1.1 Sorry, no
    mailbox here by that name. (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.seznam.cz[77.75.78.42] said: 550 5.1.1 Sorry,
    no mailbox here by that name. (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.seznam.cz[77.75.78.42] said: 550 5.1.1
    Sorry, no mailbox here by that name. (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.seznam.cz[77.75.78.42] said: 550 5.1.1 Sorry, no
    mailbox here by that name. (in reply to RCPT TO command)

Subject: Co myslis - kdyZ nemuZes, ale opravdu chces, tak muZes?
From: Lariviere Leonore <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2022 00:42:22 +0300

OPEN 

Rozmanitost Obsahu!

Na nasich webovych strankach muzete nejen sledovat videa, ale take cist nebo poslouchat eroticke pribehy a dozvedet se neco vice o sexualnim zdravi.
Seznamka pro dospele je otevrena pro bezplatnou registraci az do zitrka. Zvladnete to? Ziskate zlaty profil se spoustou prilezitosti!
Stranky se kazdym dnem zlepsuji, k dispozici je jiz mnoho uzitecnych funkci. Pokud se vam libi divka ve zprave, muzete ji najit podle jejiho ID profilu: 43513381.

Nemam zajem si dopis precist.