Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 14:41:49 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host mx.wp.pl[212.77.101.4] said: 550 "[email-masked]":
    Podane konto jest zablokowane administracyjnie lub nieaktywne / This
    account is disabled or not yet active (#5.1.1) (in reply to RCPT TO
    command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx.wp.pl[212.77.101.4] said: 550 "[email-masked]": Podane konto
    jest zablokowane administracyjnie lub nieaktywne / This account is disabled
    or not yet active (#5.1.1) (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx.wp.pl[212.77.101.4] said: 550
    "[email-masked]": Podane konto nie istnieje / No mailbox here by
    that name (#5.1.1) (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx.wp.pl[212.77.101.4] said: 550 "[email-masked]": Podane
    konto nie istnieje / No mailbox here by that name (#5.1.1) (in reply to
    RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx.wp.pl[212.77.101.4] said: 550 "[email-masked]":
    Podane konto nie istnieje / No mailbox here by that name (#5.1.1) (in reply
    to RCPT TO command)

Subject: Jesli masz zmartwienia i problemy, ktore czekaja na Ciebie dzisiaj, niech zostana one rozwiazane w dobry sposob dla Ciebie.
From: Hayward Karina <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2022 00:40:21 +0300

Bezpieczne Wyszukiwanie! 

Wielu mezczyzn i kobiet chce po prostu znalezc kogos, spotkac sie z nim, uprawiac seks, zerwac i nigdy wiecej o sobie nie mowic. A z pomoca takich randek mozna to osiagnac. W koncu obaj partnerzy beda wiedzieli, w co sie pakuja.

Lia

Open   

Rebecca

Open   

Stephanie

Open   

Leoni

Open  

Click Here 

Nie chce juz wiecej otrzymywac tych wiadomosci e-mail.