Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 14:37:46 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: Host or domain name not found. Name service error
    for name=libero.italdo type=A: Host not found

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.97] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM6EUR05FT051.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.97] said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately,
    messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact your Internet
    service provider since part of their network is on our block list (S3140).
    You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM6EUR05FT051.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.97] said: 550
    5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please
    contact your Internet service provider since part of their network is on
    our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM6EUR05FT049.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    mx3.pub.mailpod2-cph3.one.com[185.164.14.8] said: 550 5.7.1 108.170.60.122
    blocked, unlist at http://www.cyren.com/ip-reputation-check.html (in reply
    to MAIL FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.97]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM6EUR05FT023.eop-eur05.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

Subject: I tuoi genitori meritano un premio Nobel.
From: Alina Larionova <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2022 00:36:44 +0300

In Posa Sulla Macchina Fotografica Per Voi! 

Ricerca di partner sessuali. Trovare un partner sessuale e facile con l'aiuto del nostro sito. Abbiamo un enorme database di utenti di tutti i tipi, in modo da poter trovare il partner perfetto per ognuno. Il sito presenta profili di persone LGBT, persone con inclinazioni e preferenze non tradizionali. La chat online rende piu facile aprirsi e confessare le proprie fantasie, cosi e facile trovare il partner giusto.

Minna

OPEN CHAT   

Linn

OPEN CHAT   

Gesine

OPEN CHAT   

Margot

OPEN CHAT  

Open 

Annullare l'iscrizione a questa newsletter.