Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 14:27:33 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host
    eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.161] said: 550 5.7.1
    Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact
    your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block
    list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM7EUR06FT039.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.161] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM7EUR06FT039.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.161]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM7EUR06FT039.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.161]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM7EUR06FT039.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.161] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM7EUR06FT039.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.161]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM7EUR06FT039.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host mx1.caiway.net[217.102.255.215] said: 550-5.1.1
    <[email-masked]>: Recipient address rejected: 550 User unknown in
    virtual mailbox table (in reply to RCPT TO command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.161] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM7EUR06FT023.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.161] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM7EUR06FT023.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.161]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM7EUR06FT023.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.161] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM7EUR06FT023.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.161]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM7EUR06FT023.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.161]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM7EUR06FT023.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.161] said: 550
    5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please
    contact your Internet service provider since part of their network is on
    our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM7EUR06FT023.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.161] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM7EUR06FT023.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.161] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM7EUR06FT023.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.161] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM7EUR06FT023.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.161]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM7EUR06FT023.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.161] said: 550
    5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please
    contact your Internet service provider since part of their network is on
    our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM7EUR06FT023.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.161]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM7EUR06FT023.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: Host or domain name not found. Name service error
    for name=wanadoo.nl type=A: Host found but no data record of requested type

Subject: Ik ben ziek. De dokter heeft bedrust voorgeschreven. Met jou...
From: Jule Bergamaschi <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2022 00:27:01 +0300

3 manieren om onvergetelijke dagen door te brengen.

Beslis over het doel van uw zoektocht. Als het doel een serieuze relatie is, ontmoet dan mensen die op zoek zijn naar hetzelfde. Als je geen specifiek doel hebt, vraag haar dan rechtstreeks waarnaar ze op zoek is, zodat je je tijd niet verspilt door met ongeschikte gebruikers te praten.

Studies tonen aan dat als je je verschillende gebeurtenissen of feiten uit iemands leven herinnert, en die vervolgens noemt in een ander gesprek, dit de kans op succes vergroot. Op die manier laat je de persoon zien dat je geГЇnteresseerd bent.

Hoe vind ik de juiste persoon om mee te praten en meer? Omdat veel mensen op zoek zijn naar een serieuze relatie, bevat de site zeer gedetailleerde profielen. Bijvoorbeeld, terwijl iemands uiterlijk misschien niet veel uitmaakt voor een penvriend, zal het een grotere rol spelen voor een meer serieuze relatie.

Het is altijd mogelijk om de gegevens op uw cv te wijzigen en het is zelfs noodzakelijk om dat te doen om de informatie actueel te houden. In het bijzonder kunt en moet u uw burgerlijke staat veranderen wanneer u uw zielsverwant via de site vindt. Hierdoor wordt uw profiel automatisch naar het juiste onderdeel van de bron overgebracht, zodat u bijvoorbeeld een partner kunt vinden voor een intiem triootje.

Registratie stelt u in staat om deel te nemen aan Tops, wedstrijden en promoties op de site maakt u een populair lid van de gemeenschap voor gratis. Dit alles zal niet alleen je gevoel van eigenwaarde opkrikken, maar ook je kansen vergroten om je soulmate of seksuele partner te vinden!

CLICK HERE 

Ik wil zulke brieven niet ontvangen.    

De e-mail wordt u bezorgd door uw dating activiteit.

©2013 Nieuwe Kennissen | Maastoren, Wilhelminakade 1, 3072 AP Rotterdam, Nederland