Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 14:26:19 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host cax.virusfree.cz[31.7.241.25] said: 554 5.7.1
    <[email-masked]>: Recipient address rejected: Access denied, user does
    not exist (in reply to RCPT TO command)

Subject: Slunicko, preji dobrou a bajecnou naladu
From: Anastasia Titova <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 11:59:54 +0300

Pripojte Se Nyni A Ziskejte VIP! 

Uz jako teenagery nas ucili, ze sex je prodlouzenim lasky a ze by mel mit vazny duvod. Vzhledem k dnesnimu zivotnimu rytmu a osobnim okolnostem vsak ne kazdy ma cas nebo chuť na vazny vztah. Mnoho lidi se nechce vazat nebo proste jeste neni pripraveno na novou lasku.

Ronja

LIKE   

Gabriele

LIKE   

Uschi

LIKE   

Wiebke

LIKE  

OPEN CHAT 

Nemam zajem si dopis precist.