Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 14:22:44 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.22.161]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DB8EUR06FT062.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.225]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR06FT003.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.225] said: 550 5.7.1
    Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact
    your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block
    list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR06FT003.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

Subject: Seien Sie auf dem Kamm einer Welle von Pracht und Charme heute, glauben Sie an sich selbst
From: Anastasia Woodbury <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2022 00:22:24 +0300

Nutze Den Augenblick! 

Leider haben nicht alle Menschen das Gluck, einen festen Partner fur Intimitaten zu finden. Daher mussen sie nach Moglichkeiten suchen, ihre Bedurfnisse auf andere Weise zu befriedigen. Ideal ist jemand, mit dem Sie sich jederzeit treffen und einfach nur Sex haben konnen, ohne sich mit irgendwelchen Verpflichtungen zu belasten.

Rike

ONLINE CHAT   

Wolfrun

ONLINE CHAT   

Viktoria

ONLINE CHAT   

Sigrun

ONLINE CHAT  

Open Chat 

Klicken Sie hier, um sich vom Newsletter abzumelden.