Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 14:22:43 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host gmail-smtp-in.l.google.com[142.251.2.27] said:
    550-5.7.25 [108.170.60.122] The IP address sending this message does not
    have a 550-5.7.25 PTR record setup, or the corresponding forward DNS entry
    does not 550-5.7.25 point to the sending IP. As a policy, Gmail does not
    accept messages 550-5.7.25 from IPs with missing PTR records. Please visit
    550-5.7.25  https://support.google.com/mail/answer/81126#ip-practices for
    more 550 5.7.25 information.
    x64-20020a638643000000b004644f068aafsi12681764pgd.137 - gsmtp (in reply to
    end of DATA command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.225]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR06FT034.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.225]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR06FT034.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.225]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR06FT034.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.225] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [VI1EUR06FT034.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

Subject: Mi dici cosa hai fatto tutto il giorno? A parte pensare a me, naturalmente.
From: Backe Ariana <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2022 00:22:12 +0300

Ariana
was online 41 minutes ago   

Prsa: 2.5 ID: 38620057 Hmotnost: 54 Growth: 162 Sexualni zajmy: Posa del castello O mne: Puttana senza complicazioni piaccio a tutti, ma non la do a tutti. Sono conquistata dal coraggio dell'insistenza e della determinazione di un uomo   

OPEN PROFILE

Ci sono molti feedback positivi sulla nostra azienda e potete vederlo voi stessi. Questa situazione e uno spiacevole equivoco. Questo non accadra piu. La nostra risorsa fornisce generosamente molti interessanti servizi gratuiti. e anche importante che ci siano dei falsi. Oggi la nostra piattaforma e in fase di aggiornamento, al momento stiamo lavorando con foto di ragazze, se non hai la sua foto in questa lettera, devi spostare la lettera nella categoria Posta in arrivo.

Annullare l'iscrizione a questa newsletter.