Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender
From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 14:17:01 -0700 (MST)

This is the mail system at host mail.lsmindia.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: host nam.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.57.161] said: 550
    5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please
    contact your Internet service provider since part of their network is on
    our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DM6NAM11FT037.eop-nam11.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    hotmail-com.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.58.161] said: 550 5.7.1
    Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact
    your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block
    list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [BN8NAM11FT033.eop-nam11.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host apc.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.51.161]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DBAEUR03FT025.eop-EUR03.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.161]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM7EUR06FT019.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.161]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM7EUR06FT019.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.161]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM7EUR06FT019.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.161]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM7EUR06FT019.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host apc.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.51.161]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DBAEUR03FT009.eop-EUR03.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host apc.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.51.161] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DBAEUR03FT009.eop-EUR03.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host apc.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.51.161]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [DBAEUR03FT009.eop-EUR03.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.161] said: 550 5.7.1
    Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact
    your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block
    list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM7EUR06FT059.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.161] said:
    550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM7EUR06FT059.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.161] said: 550 5.7.1
    Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact
    your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block
    list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM7EUR06FT059.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.161] said: 550 5.7.1
    Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact
    your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block
    list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM7EUR06FT059.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.161]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM7EUR06FT059.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.161]
    said: 550 5.7.1 Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent.
    Please contact your Internet service provider since part of their network
    is on our block list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM7EUR06FT059.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.161] said: 550 5.7.1
    Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact
    your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block
    list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM7EUR06FT059.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

<[email-masked]>: host
    eur.olc.protection.outlook.com[104.47.18.161] said: 550 5.7.1
    Unfortunately, messages from [108.170.60.122] weren't sent. Please contact
    your Internet service provider since part of their network is on our block
    list (S3140). You can also refer your provider to
    http://mail.live.com/mail/troubleshooting.aspx#errors.
    [AM7EUR06FT059.eop-eur06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to MAIL
    FROM command)

Subject: My world would be upside down if you'd answer me!
From: Korinna Ferrer <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2022 00:16:36 +0300

Open Profile

We've Got The Presents!

Our functions are standard - filters in lists, sending messages, likes and other. Of the features - special protection against bots, only real people and an algorithm that raises the page higher for faster and more active responses in correspondence.
Our resource appears in the top sites for sex dating, but we position ourselves as a platform for finding serious relationships. We have video chat where you can see everything and more. This girl shows herself in all her beauty, if you do not see her picture, move the letter to your Inbox.
We think you're looking for a worthy girl for your bolt, this girl has sexy videos right in her profile, just enter her profile id: 46940173.
Registration on the site is free. You receive a gift from us! It's a Golden Profile for a month and a place in the top 100 of the search line!

Not interested in reading the letter.